• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Mag/Media support

I was referring to a mid winter fly down and bend tube/weld the **** out of it fest a whole weekend.
and those rotten eggs in teh scrap trailer last time we were working on the rig together, it was heath. he fessed up today. that's allright, miles and ben spray painted his dually fenders gay blue for him. laughing1

he has this slide in camper in teh bed that's white with these horrible robin egg/sky blue waves on it. old people/flock of seagulls ****. so his fenders are white. we are tired of that sexy ass truck sitting there with unpainted fenders. Miles and ben get drunk and go buy spray paint at wally's, go back and paint the right side solid blue. on a black truck.. with overspray everywhere because it 1 and they're drunk....
left side (side you see from osage) has these crazy graffitti lines on it. I laughed out loud when I drove by with Kalli. awesome. I guess a cop drove by when they were doing it and they had to bolt laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
he has this slide in camper in teh bed that's white with these horrible robin egg/sky blue waves on it. old people/flock of seagulls ****. so his fenders are white. we are tired of that sexy ass truck sitting there with unpainted fenders. Miles and ben get drunk and go buy spray paint at wally's, go back and paint the right side solid blue. on a black truck.. with overspray everywhere because it 1 and they're drunk....
left side (side you see from osage) has these crazy graffitti lines on it. I laughed out loud when I drove by with Kalli. awesome. I guess a cop drove by when they were doing it and they had to bolt laughing1
[/quote

Dammit thats funny as hell !!! You need to get some pics of that mess ! molaugh Knowing Heath it will be like that for the next 2 years too laughing1

I got one of those too. Didn't they say something about adding a few more issues to existing subscribers in their letter? I'd be more willing to bail them out if I didn't feel so lied to. When they say they are days away from shipping and they are actually weeks away it can't be a simple mistake. Sorry CRAWL, you need to earn my trust before I pay in advance.

In your theory, Im better off buying the magazine "off the shelf " to support them since the margin will be higher for them.

If it gets to a shelf :flipoff1: *** That said, if it does Ill buy it and enjoy it. :afro:

InDaShop said:
Got this yesterday.

IMG-5.jpg

Wyatt, PLEASE tell me you JUST got that. I see it has a past due date of 10/17/08. Consistancy, late magizine, late bills.

Midget, sell them a calendar, they obviously need one.

Re: crawl mag?

vanguard said:
(Just thinking out loud)

I'm not sure how much I want the sport to grow. I can imagine world where trails are clogged and parks are shut down because the erosion, garbage, etc. becomes more intense.

Growth would bring good things too but it's not all good.

Hell it already has started happening - just about all of the East TN parks were closed for 6 or so months this year. There were several new ones that tries to open during that time and did not make it.

Can I just make my check out to Ricky and cut out the middle man? Think I will do that and mail it to them and see if they try to deposit it.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Can I just make my check out to Ricky and cut out the middle man? Think I will do that and mail it to them and see if they try to deposit it.

I like this idea, since I have actually witnessed RickyB working unlike other Crawl employee's it would make me feel much better. laughing1

something i just dont understand and ricky correct me if i'm wrong . you take pictures for a magazine so you cant post them here until a certian time after they are printed . but the magazine doesnt get print (2 mags this year and only 5 last year) shouldnt thier be a time limit on how long they have to produce the mag ..ie if may/june does not get put out in time then you could turn those pics lose for post/sale ?