• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Mag/Media support

Speaking of Mag's, nice triple flip with double back off the low board Wyatt. Four Wheeler got some good pic's in it, like 5 pics in a row. That had to hurt. :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
Cool so the Jan Fourwheeler is out then. loller.gif

I just got the full video from Planet Flash about a week ago. I had not seen the vid in its entirety prior to that. I clipped a small sapling on that corner and at speed it just catapulted me. I then cut donuts on my side for about a minute almost RIGHTING the rig before I shut it down. Made for good video, and the fans liked it.

I was sore from the impact until about Thursday the week after.

They stated how you gassed it and almost righted it, but in the end it was not meant to be. Great piece of wheelin right there. thumb.gif

InDaShop said:
Cool so the Jan Fourwheeler is out then. loller.gif

I just got the full video from Planet Flash about a week ago. I had not seen the vid in its entirety prior to that. I clipped a small sapling on that corner and at speed it just catapulted me. I then cut donuts on my side for about a minute almost RIGHTING the rig before I shut it down. Made for good video, and the fans liked it.

I was sore from the impact until about Thursday the week after. but then again I'm really old. good think I didn't have any hair weighing my head down or I might have hurt my neck when I hit my side
:flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Cool article with Gary Enterline from BFG. Have to take this to work and show the bosses.

Once again I got a copy today. No need to renew, they just keep sending them on. ;D

so exactly how many issues did they put out this year i only got 2 and shouldnt it be jan/feb, mar/apr, may/ june, july/aug, sept/oct, nov/dec. at my count they are 3 issues behind