• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crazy wives

patooyee

I love my wife dearly, don't know what I would do without her. But sometimes she, or really women in general, just do some weird-ass **** that makes me just go WTF??

This week she lost all my jeans. No clue where they went. I had like 20 pairs, 4 of which I just bought. They're nowhere to be found in the house. We've both ransacked everywhere we could think of. And its not just the jeans that were in the laundry. It was the clean ones hanging in the closet, too. I now own 2 pairs, one that I was wearing and one that remained in the closet for some reason. WTF happens to 20 damn pairs of jeans all at once from 2 different locations?!?!?!? Its one of those things that you just have to laugh about.

Another one: Her dad needed to get rid of a refrigerator and she wanted it to put in our garage. I told her we didn't need it, had nothing to put in it. But she HAD to have it. Its been there for a month plugged in now with not a damn thing in it. Here's the kicker ... its plugged into a GFI that is the first stop in the circuit for our bathroom outlets. The fridge sucks up enough juice to where it will run but anything else at all trips the GFI. If it were me I would just unplug the fridge that has nothing in it and is just wasting energy and heating up the garage. NOPE! woman-logic dictates that she now goes to a different room to blow-dry her hair and use the straightener since the outlets are on a different circuit that doesn't trip a GFI. So she'll be in the living room sitting on the couch doing her hair without a mirror just so the empty fridge can heat up the garage.

Women are bat-**** crazy.

The train of thought that run through women's heads couldn't be any further from normal. I ask Casie all the time (jokingly not in an asshole way) wtf is wrong with you? Lol then she's like oh, that does make more sense. So at least she isn't stubborn in her ways. It's almost like listening to Obama speak when he has a new idea for improvement. It makes no sense at all....like how the living **** did you even arrive at this as an answer/solution?

bbone said:
your jeans are in the trash

Probably so. But she's never complained about them. They're work jeans. Old Navy. The ones I wear literally every day of my life. They'll be replaced with the exact same ones. Now she just has to do laundry every night with my one remaining pair so that I can go to work wearing pants the next day. Its only resulted in more work for her. Not like I do laundry. When i asked her where they all went she thought I was joking. She looked at me like I was on crack or something. She had to get up and go look with me before she believed they were gone. But we've had no workers or anyone else in the house and nothing else is missing.

Man I know one guy on here that could tell some amazing stories about his batshit crazy ol lady and the things she does/has done!!!

I'm not good at dealing with women and their craziness guess that's why I'm still single? Oh well atleast I get to do what I want!

al1tonyota said:
Man I know one guy on here that could tell some amazing stories about his batshit crazy ol lady and the things she does/has done!!!

I'm not good at dealing with women and their craziness guess that's why I'm still single? Oh well atleast I get to do what I want!

Single and can always mingle! I was that way for quite a while before me and Casie got together, I did enjoy being free! On the other hand, companionship is nice too. They both have their pro's/cons.

In 10 years of marriage I have never given my wife a reason not to trust me. We counsel couples, joined about 10 other families and started a church and literally do everything together. A few weeks ago I had a crazy day at work on a Saturday and I had to stay late to make sure the situation was took handled. My wife knows I am the boss and I have to see things through and that anytime from March to June (our busy season) I may have to cancel plans at the last minute. Not to go into the story but it was a weird story that sounded made up and I left my wedding rings at the house that day. Needless to say, I got a phone call telling me I needed to get home NOW. She said my story sounded fishy and she wanted to know why in the world I left my rings and home and why I was being so shady. It blew my freaking mind! Long story short I got a friend to watch the kids while my wife and his went to workout and after about a 20 minute lecture from him about how stupid she sounded all was well and she called me and said "Babe I'm sorry I have no idea what was going through my head, see you when you get home" :dunno:

It was hilarious, cause she knows I have no desire to put up with another woman and all the crap that would come with it, plus she is as good as I can do anyway so Im not going to put that in jeopardy!

al1tonyota said:

Smart Man!!! thumb.gif

Does wife have a sister? We could be brother-in-laws! I go through the same ****. :spin:

Re: Re: Crazy wives

TacomaJD said:
The train of thought that run through women's heads couldn't be any further from normal. I ask Casie all the time (jokingly not in an asshole way) wtf is wrong with you? Lol then she's like oh, that does make more sense. So at least she isn't stubborn in her ways. It's almost like listening to Obama speak when he has a new idea for improvement. It makes no sense at all....like how the living **** did you even arrive at this as an answer/solution?
Awesome, you are training her, cause we all know she will be wearing a ring before years end.

mna0121 said:
JJ, fill that fridge with beer, shrimp, bbq, or what ever and about every other night have a garage full of your buddies over and drink/ eat to sun up. BY BY fridge

That would be fun but we all know I don't have friends and I work nights. :****: