• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crazy wives

LandSpeeder said:
awe hell, you shoulda said this from the jump. Them mothfuckals disintegrated.
true story. Cold Gravy jeans made outta fly paper.

Don't matter, they'll be practically ruined the first time I wear them with BBQ sauce stains. They're cheap, they fit, and they look decent on me.

kmcminn said:
Corn Hole tournament tomorrow night at Patooyee's house. Beer and ribs.

Have fun, we'll be at HPO. :)

My wife throws away my shoes when "she" feels I need a new pair. No asking. No telling. Just me walking around the house for 15 min looking for my shoes.
She does buy me new ones before she throws out the old ones. But even after 10 years of marriage I don't like someone making those decisions for me.

Eddyj said:
My wife throws away my shoes when "she" feels I need a new pair. No asking. No telling. Just me walking around the house for 15 min looking for my shoes.
She does buy me new ones before she throws out the old ones. But even after 10 years of marriage I don't like someone making those decisions for me.

No clothes at our house go in the trash until they cycle through the "shop clothes" pile. She knows this. :)

Re: Re: Crazy wives

Eddyj said:
What do you need pants for? You live In Florida and its summer.
Insurance won't let us wear shorts in the kitchen. Wish I could.

I haven't read any of this but when I saw the topic I thought of something we say at work. Bitches be crazy

Yep...women are all a little crazy,been married almost 25 years.
But I just wanna know what happened to your jeans... :dunno:

I read this to my wife (who looses things and forgets where she puts them).... The consensus is... She wasn't payin attention doin the laundry and bleached your jeans... Then threw them away and is playing dumb lol... Just makes makes me wonder where some of the stuff is that I can't find???

Maybe the bleach story holds water for the ones that were washed, but what about the ones that were hanging? :dunno: It's about to be some Law and Order investigations going on in here. Bitches be trippin'

She asked me to throw the sheets in the wash before I left for the shop today. There was stuff in the washer needing to go into the dryer and stuff that was in the dryer needing to come out, so as I was pulling it out I'll be damned if there weren't about 4 or 5 pairs of the missing jeans in there! We looked in there the day we originally lost them so I'm guessing she's since found at least some of them, realized she was the one who lost them, and was just hoping I wouldn't notice their reappearance. :)

Still down 10-15 pairs though. :rolf:

money_pit_yj said:
I cant believe you have 15 pair of jeans!

Really? They're like standard attire for work. Its not like I bought them all at once, some are older than others and all are stained to varying degrees with grease and bbq sauce. If you think 15 pairs of jeans is a lot, you should see my work shirt collection. I bet I have 50 logo'ed shirts that have accumulated over the past decade. And that's after I made a 50-gallon trash bag worth into shop rags recently.

patooyee said:
Really? They're like standard attire for work. Its not like I bought them all at once, some are older than others and all are stained to varying degrees with grease and bbq sauce. If you think 15 pairs of jeans is a lot, you should see my work shirt collection. I bet I have 50 logo'ed shirts that have accumulated over the past decade. And that's after I made a 50-gallon trash bag worth into shop rags recently.

How do I get one of your company shirts? not in a gay stalker manor, just reppin your joint :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
How do I get one of your company shirts? not in a gay stalker manor, just reppin your joint :dblthumb:

Did through his trash, his wife will throw them away next :rolf:

Mavye her boyfriend took your pants home. Lol

That is some crazycrazy. 19 years if marriage and never had that issue But I do my own laubdry, smyshe does hers and the kids.

patooyee said:

I cant accumulate that many. Between work, cookin bbq, and off roading, I wear pants out. I have 1 pair of special pants that I only wear when we cook at a competition or when we are riding, I don't know why cause I am not superstitious but that is the only time I wear them. :dunno:

I been married 43 years. Don't worry about a ****in' pair of missing jeans, a pair of drawers or a ****in' toothbrush. Start worrying when a ****in' .357 comes up missing......along with a box of hollow points. Try sleeping on that **** for 27 years.