• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROWALL

KXCRAWLER13 said:
but if u guys think those short low stickie rigs r the **** than bring one and put 500 up against the bounty

Are you serious? You have to be the last person on earth that thinks a big long tall rig on Swampers will outperform a comp rig on stickies.

Come on man....

If it ain't got cut up TSL's and a 502 ramjet it won't go up ****. And if the local hero can't make it, it just can't be done. Seems I recall a light weight buggy with stickys made Cable Hill its bitch recently and the owner got a little cash for it. But what do I know....

KXCRAWLER13 said:
wish i had a big block instead of my 1976 chrysler 360

So you are the local hero this guy was talking about?

Don't feel bad if Tim comes and spanks your climb.

He is Superman......it's OK to be bitch slapped by Superman......

Speeding said:
This thread if full of LOL.

If Timmie's rig will hold up, he'll make it. I've been around him for years, dude can drive.

I am just sad I made this KX guy mad. Life it too short.....

KX isn't mad. He already said he hopes TC will climb it. Just don't talk **** about a climb unless u've actually seen it in person is all he's trying to say. We'll see soon enough. It'll be a good show for sure.

hey like i said i hope timmie climbs it
only thing makes me mad is u guys on the web talking **** and aint but maybe none of u runnin ur mouths ever seen the rock just show up will shake hands say glad to meet ya and drink a beer as for me being bitch slapped by timmie ma n thats a joke yes he is a bad ass driver but aint no hook dirt around here

Nolen, KX is a local hero to himelf. This thread is funny.

Tim's rig is nowhere near 4k, or the 5 or 6k that most of the others are. Matlock's rig is 3700ish and they both can drive, if it is doable it will get done. Perfect conditions, been dry for a while. Good luck fellas, it would be funny to bust all this hype up with a few rigs spankin that hill real quick like...

molaugh

Standefer where are you at man? i figured he would be bringing up how Wes spanked all the buggies on stickies at WEROCK Dayton and how Timmie will win this years KOH . :flipoff1: molaugh

wish i could make it tomorrow, i bet the wall gets climbed - dry, lots of incentive, low rigs with big horspower

make it happen guys

onetoncrawler said:
molaugh

Standefer where are you at man? i figured he would be bringing up how Wes spanked all the buggies on stickies at WEROCK Dayton and how Timmie will win this years KOH . :flipoff1: molaugh

May still be in the band :****: laughing1

Let the gun slinging begin...tommorow is going to be dirty, no rig is going to shoot right up that climb :****: Going to be alot of carnage and cash spent to the builders fixing bent tubing :woot: :driving: Drivers better wear helmets and hope the ART Carrs shift smooth thumb.gif

wngrog said:
Tim's rig fits that description, yes. That said, he can drive better than most.

I think he can take it.

Spelling? I don't expect much.

Swampers suck on flat climbs like this. A good, light buggy with stickies would make this climb it's bitch.

Cameron will make it his bitch with his Kirkeys and his TN cut monster truck tires because he can.

i hope it does get wore out by a couple of rigs. it s a tough climb and i have seena low honda powered buggy on stickies roll up on it and back off . i hope he dont mind me throwing him in the mix. but ii have the cash and a hand shake ready for the first one up. the rigs and the talent will be there, but some very capable drivers and rigs have hit it before. there is still time to load up and come join the fun.good luck fellas

i spanked coles ass at grayrock last time we went... Cole knows this. Kx rig weighs like over 6000lbs.. Standefer will be there tomorrow. the hill aint that bad. it will be climbed tomorrow by more than 1 rig. cole wants to trade me rigs. just throwin some fyi out there.