• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CROWALL

jrhall said:
i spanked coles ass at grayrock last time we went... Cole knows this. Kx rig weighs like over 6000lbs.. Standefer will be there tomorrow. the hill aint that bad. it will be climbed tomorrow by more than 1 rig. cole wants to trade me rigs. just throwin some fyi out there.

Hey hey, leave me out of this.

wngrog said:
I am just sad I made this KX guy mad. Life it too short.....

Might as well bring your lil FTOY on "shitty swampers" and take a shot at it and put some money where your mouth is.
How about matching the $500 if your that confident. Once again i hope to see it climbed, but i guess we'll see tomorrow

One thing you guys need to know is the wngrog ultimate facebook webwheeler forum god has been doing this longer than anybody on here, and wheeled the most hardcore trails in the country, not just the TN/AL area. He has more experience in his like 80+ years of wheelin' and multiple rig set-ups than any of us on here. He's not the standard webwheel hater, he's the OG of webwheel hatin'. laughing1

wngrog said:
I love how you guys think that if the local here in his big block YJ can't make it you guys think it is impossible.

I remember when they said Boat Ramp was Impossible.....

who the **** ever said boatramp was impossible

I'm betting everyone of them are broke by the time they get to the hill, so they've got and excuse of why they couldn't make the climb. Seen video of tim's buggie not even making it up the left side of axle at wheelin the other day, so tomorrow ought to be interesting. :gay: :dblthumb:

bigsilly said:
If it ain't got cut up TSL's and a 502 ramjet it won't go up ****. And if the local hero can't make it, it just can't be done. Seems I recall a light weight buggy with stickys made Cable Hill its bitch recently and the owner got a little cash for it. But what do I know....
If you are talking about tims rig never knew he had a big block,the last i seen of it(last weekend) it had a small block in it.

Forcast for today.........
Looks like alot of Carnage :woot: :woot:
Wish i didn't have to work today :****:
Never seen the hill and would like to be there with everybody else just to give it a try. hitit
But not saying i would make it :dunno: :dunno:

KXCRAWLER13 said:
yea thats rite mato the local hero to himself is the same one that spanked ur ass at grey rock brawl for all

Maybe work on typing and spelling before getting on here to talk ****....
Yeah congrats to you for beating me because I broke. It was classy of you to act like it was the first time you had ever won anything in your life. I bet it will not happen again, but congrats on that day you won.

Speeding said:
One thing you guys need to know is the wngrog ultimate facebook webwheeler forum god has been doing this longer than anybody on here, and wheeled the most hardcore trails in the country, not just the TN/AL area. He has more experience in his like 80+ years of wheelin' and multiple rig set-ups than any of us on here. He's not the standard webwheel hater, he's the OG of webwheel hatin'. laughing1

That **** is funny right there....now that the 2 bottles of wine have washed out of my system I gotta say.....

I mean it all :)

Go Timmie!

draggbody said:
i think we should get dustin webster to come show KX how its done...

He could climb this WAY before he could ever climb that Aetna hill in a TJ!!

I am basing all on that one video of that one huge buggy with no suspension. I think it can be done.

As of 10:30 they had around 45 rigs unloaded and signed up...should be some badass videos posted this evening :woot: booyang :dblthumb: