• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom Cargo boxes

Mrs. Crash

Administrator
So I decided I either want to have Michael build or find someone that makes custom boxes for the rear cargo area in my toyota.
There's tons out there for a jeep but I'm curious if any of you know anyone that makes one for a Toyota.

Similar to this idea.. http://www.tuffyproducts.com/trunk/058.html

I want it to be able to hold tools and other misc stuff as well as maybe incorperate my speakers into it. I want it as flat as possible though as I"ll still end up with dogs in the back.

Any ideas?

ammo cans work good... waterproof and easy to add locks, they come in several different sizes and are cheap/free. throw some rattle can paint on them and wala :D
two of the taller ones mounted on each side would still leave room in the middle for the puppies.

i also have a (approx 2' x 2') brand new joe box, its alum check plate and i have the keys if you are interested let me know. it was gonna go in the back of the CJ but ended up not using it.

I was thinking that if it fit perfectly in the back and was say... under 2 feet tall, then I wouldn't lose space back there. It would be flat and the dogs could go on top but I'd still have all that useable space under it. I wish I could draw lol.

Try some of the Toyota venders (Land Cruiser) like Specter off road :D Man-A-Fre (don't care for them but), & another I think is called TPI.
Some of there storage items are made to fit runners also.