• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

deer season. anyone got any pics yet

Posting for Indashop....
Cindy (a buddy's wife)
Taken in Jeff Co. Kansas opening day bow season. (Southeast Kansas)
Preliminary score is 207 6/8" this is only her 4th year of bow hunting.

Cindy_2010_opening_Day_Big_Buck.jpg

Nice racks in here.

I was canoeing/fishing this past weekend in NE Iowa and there was a nice 8pt laying on the shoreline. Was kinda shocked the rack was still there if it indeed was shot, but where we were, I'd imagine the grounds were off limits, but I am not a hunter. There are talks of mountain lions making a comeback in remote parts of NE Iowa and Wisconsin as well, but it was a nice size deer to get taken down. :dunno:

wngrog said:
Holy ****.....
Yep Kansas has some bigguns'

You go out west a bit (past Salina) and you find a Whitetail/Mulely bastard mix and you'll get a Whitetail with Whitetail Antlers and a Mule Deer body. :eek: ****ing Horse with antlers that can run a 3.0 forty!

South Dakota's got a bunch of them mixed breeds out there. The mulie I got out there a coupla years ago has some small browtines on it. :****:

I want to get back into deer hunting, all this hunting **** at the house never gets used anymore. :( I need to quit working so much.

cant wait to get back in the woods. damn deer are too small around here and its too damn hot to sit in a tree stand.
I want to get out to KS or Iowa.....HINT :****:

Charlie Don't Hunt but does Love Deer Meat now :D (Thanks JOEL! :p) Anyone want to donate some to Charlie?

-CharlieInTheTrees

My buddy Andy here in Houston got this elk in SW New Mexico (Gila). Its his first elk.
72526_484861437717_643262717_6880960_3736545_n.jpg

Same trip got this deer near Las Vegas, New Mexico
3x4 171 gross, huge. shot at 9 yards with bow
62046_463067502717_643262717_6486398_2413067_n.jpg