• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

deer season. anyone got any pics yet

That is damn cool Wyatt. Every now and then we get a deer we catch on a trail cam. Last year I took two of the three biggest bucks in my camp and no one had any pictures or had ever seen either one before. We have about 5000 acres and at any given time we have about 30-40 cameras out in the woods. Amazing how many deer you do NOT catch on camera.

Got this via a buddy.

First Bow Kill
"Got him. I got lucky last night, he was chasing a doe and stopped 30 yards broadside. He has 27 points and is 25" wide. He was a half mile from my house. "

Kansas deer, right outside KC.

Dead, and on hoof

[attachment deleted by admin]

NICE WHITETAIL

after the picture of JR I had to do this.

image001.jpg

Re: NICE WHITETAIL

blacksheep10 said:
Wyatt, who is that, looks familiar?

Andy Gill works for Excel Construction in Overland Park.

A friend of Kellys and mine sent this to us from one of his buds.

"Here is some pics of the deer I arrowed in Wilson County Thursday evening. He is a main frame 11 point with 2 kickers and 1 broken tine making him 13 points. I havent ran a tape on him yet but Im sure he will score hi 160's to mid 170's. First shot was nestled right under his front shoulder and just slowed him down a bit, thought my shot was more solid but I just broke the deers front shoulder. I waited about 3 hours before messing with him, I went marching through waist tall native grass and walked right within about 15 feet of him. He was bedded down and just looking right at me. I didnt have anything but a flashlight so I hoofed it back to the car. I got turned around in this tall grass and about got lost. Made it to the car and grabbed the bow and the release, it was about 8:30pm. Went back and found the deer had moved about 50 yards, He was lying down when i found him again. I tried to set my light up to where i could see the deer and my sight pins but it wasnt working very well. Anyway i let one fly and missed him at about 10 yrds.......He jumped up and ran about 20 yards and was like what the????? I was able to set my light up where everything was visible and let another arrow fly hitting him right in the heart. being that i was only about 10 feet away the deer ran straight at me and nearly ran right over the top of me, i dropped the light and my bow and jumped out of the way. I once again lost sight of him in the tall ass grass but heard him thrashing around in the grass about 50 yards away, it was about 1030pm then. Needless to say I have lucked out once again!!! Happy Hunting, Im sleepin in!!"

[attachment deleted by admin]

InDaShop said:
Not me

"Elk
As you know I was alone when I downed this elk in ND. I was using my camera’s timer attached to my shooting stick to give me enough time to get into the picture. I knew there were a lot of cats in the area but had no idea they would come in this close to people. He had to be within 10 feet of me and I didn’t even know it. I about ----- my pants when I looked at the pictures."

Don't know if you are claiming to know that guy or not but that pic is making the rounds on the internet right now with just about everyone claiming they know the dude / he is their unkle / cousin / father / brother / son / etc. I must have received 2 chain emails and seen it on at least one humor website so far ...

J. J.

This pic was sent to me today, and was told it was killed in South Georgia. I cant confirm that, and it doesnt look a deer from around GA. If it is a GA deer, it should be a record.
redoak.jpg

kid rok said:
How many times do you go in for pedicures?

I get mine done like once a month in the Summer, but it depends on the person feet. If it really ashy and rough. If u keep up with ur feet. Don't have to do it that often.

-CharlieInTheTrees