DNR update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cascade_Crawler

hope this isnt a repost...

Cross poseted from thumpertalk...

From the DNR:

Greetings,

The Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR) would like to invite you to a meeting to discuss several important developments regarding Reiter Foothills. The meeting is scheduled for 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., October 20 at the Snohomish County PUD building in downtown Everett.

At this meeting we will present:

This meeting is not going to be for the general public. Its going to be small focus group from every interest. Not 100% why but myself/charlie and Kat will be attending on behalf of RTW. Also many of the origional commitee members from the origional focus group will be there.

I posted this earlier but pulled it

"Please let us know if you or a representative can join us at this meeting. Please RSVP to David Way at [email protected] if you plan on attending so we can set-up the room appropriately."

Says there's a PDF file attached for location....where's the PDf??? More specifically, where's the meeting being held???:corn: I will be there, as well as a few other RRR's I'm sure...

this will be a small group of people, Max of 25 total

Please read

This invitation is going out specifically to our ORV stakeholder groups and is a work meeting designed for a relatively small group of people. The meeting is not part of our regular planning committee process. As with our other work meetings, the public is welcome to attend and observe, but public participation will be limited.

this will be a small group of people, Max of 25 total

Please read

This invitation is going out specifically to our ORV stakeholder groups and is a work meeting designed for a relatively small group of people. The meeting is not part of our regular planning committee process. As with our other work meetings, the public is welcome to attend and observe, but public participation will be limited.

I take that as this is a PUBLIC meeting to come and listen to but not participate. I for one would like to be there to hear what they are talking about directly from the source. This is our right as ORV fund contributors.

If you are going I would suggest email David though as stated. Maybe they need to find a bigger venue as this affects ALOT of people and they all have the right to be there.

I take that as this is a PUBLIC meeting to come and listen to but not participate. I for one would like to be there to hear what they are talking about directly from the source. This is our right as ORV fund contributors.

If you are going I would suggest email David though as stated. Maybe they need to find a bigger venue as this affects ALOT of people and they all have the right to be there.

Niel I suspect they are keeping it small to keep down the roar so to speak so more can be achieved--whatever that may be. For the record the selected group are all motoried based folks.

Says there's a PDF file attached for location....where's the PDf??? More specifically, where's the meeting being held???:corn: I will be there, as well as a few other RRR's I'm sure...

the easest way to put this, Is if you got an E mail from DNR then you are in the meeting. Other wise you can come and listen only

Last edited:
When you RSVP to david to go to the meeting make sure to ask him for the PDF for directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.