• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dyno...

The added power is nice...the almost 1k torque is awesome. For what its worth it seems that my Egts are lower and I picked up about 2mpg or so.:D

So whats next...Upgrade the fuel delivery, head studs, Transmission and wait for compounds?:redneck:

Last edited:
For what its worth it seems that my Egts are lower and I picked up about 2mpg or so.:D :redneck:

they prob are... it only takes x amount of hp to go down the road. get the fuel in more eficently and in less time, and net result is les fuel used, bsfc go's up egt go's down...

its adictive.... get some more air on the truck, we'll make'm bigger...... :D

its all down hill from here! :awesomework:

No, none. Can you describe the issue?

When I put the pedal to the floor sometimes it's sluggish, and other times it acts as if it had nitrous, and every once in a while it just runs at an idle even with the pedal on the floor.

And I bet it haul's no better than it did before all the big dollar part's (all the way up the mountain).

5 speed race truck's... **** YEAH!!!

honestly. It tows better now then it ever has. and I'm pretty sure it would get decent mileage if I could keep my damn foot out of it... I only average about 17 at the moment.

It started doing it about a week after cleaning the EGR and reflash.

id talk to the dealer that did the work, tell them that the turbo is extremely laggy and unresponsive. at first they were just replaceing them, but now they'll clean them a couple times before replacing them

check out the cummins forum, it seems to be the best 6.7 rescource out there.

awsome power! mine is probably 170 or so at the wheels, 97 12 valve cummins, talked to a few people , including lenny at dinomite, diesle power is cool, runnin 11s in a 7 thousand pound truck is cool,towing 20000 pounds is cool
im at 160000 and my stocker is smoother than at 100000, it cant get out of its own way but if youre patient i can drag some srious wieght, and by all acounts it should do this till the truck dissinagrates around it, if maintained:beer:

Latest posts