• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

E.B. Customs Gin & Juice Feature Photoshoot

yea its been dirty , got a few scratchs on it. had a few bugs to work out. someone at superlift made a video of it hitting a few rocks ,not sure if they ever posted it. taking it easy on the ol girl until Emery gets his personel rig built, opps the secrets out now!!!!

hink311 said:
yea its been dirty , got a few scratchs on it. had a few bugs to work out. someone at superlift made a video of it hitting a few rocks ,not sure if they ever posted it. taking it easy on the ol girl until Emery gets his personel rig built, opps the secrets out now!!!!
I'm looking forward to doing some wheeling with you guys, I want to see that thing on the trail

looking forward to getting you back down ricky if you like mine ,you will damn sure like stephens.as a matter of fact im building a 1970 toyota with rockwells and a ls motor.it will be yours for the weekend. shootin having it ready by end of the summer. rat rod rock crawler named whiskey bent.

hink311 said:
looking forward to getting you back down ricky if you like mine ,you will damn sure like stephens.as a matter of fact im building a 1970 toyota with rockwells and a ls motor.it will be yours for the weekend. shootin having it ready by end of the summer. rat rod rock crawler named whiskey bent.

I like the sound of that idea!!! :****: