• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EB Customs "Number Six"

his buggy makes me want to throw all my fabrication tools in the trash and give up! One of,if not the best chassi ever bent up :****: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Re:

This thing looks amazing! Not that you need or want my approval, but I think its one of the best I've seen.

A lil' update for those who are disconnected from the social media grid. Engine was fired this weekend and its down to the final touches. It should leave the shop this weekend!

I tell Ya one thing.. If I had the money I would back you in quitting your day job. That's how confident I am you would have NOT ONE problem just building ****. But I do understand what your saying... By far my favorite buggy builder, EVER .. By a mile. No ****. I'll go ahead and say this.. If I was to decide to :tc On anyone,.. It would def be you. Hell if i won the lotto I would move and work for free just to learn from the best! No ****.

kushKrawlin said:
I tell Ya one thing.. If I had the money I would back you in quitting your day job. That's how confident I am you would have NOT ONE problem just building ****. But I do understand what your saying... By far my favorite buggy builder, EVER .. By a mile. No ****. I'll go ahead and say this.. If I was to decide to :tc On anyone,.. It would def be you. Hell if i won the lotto I would move and work for free just to learn from the best! No ****.

Damn man, thats one hell of a compliment! Thank you so much for that!

muleskinner said:
Man o man wat a slick ride super nice work man drool

Thanks!

ridefast said:
Does anyone else notice how great the lighting is in the shop?!

Ha! Rig looks great too!

Yep, when I wired that shop people would come over and say I had too much light. There's no such thing! In that small shop I've got ten 8' T8 fluorescent fixtures.

You are in a class all of your own!! You put something in your build that no one else seems to... Visibility. You can actually see over the engine instead of thru it..

June dog said:
You are in a class all of your own!! You put something in your build that no one else seems to... Visibility. You can actually see over the engine instead of thru it..

X2 Best work I have seen. You are second to none my friend. My gosh you are talented. That is by far the best looking buggy I have ever seen. Outstading job. thumb.gif