• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EB Customs "Misfit"

1TONTJ

Amateur Hardcore
Well, it's been a while since my last build thread so I figured I'd post up a few pics of what I've been working on. This build is for Shawneecrawler here on the board. Justin was next in line for a buggy when I decided I was going to slow down on building for a while and he's been really great to build for. As usual, my progress is slow with all the stuff I have going on right now but it is finally starting to take shape. Enough talk, here are the specs:

LS3
TH400
Atlas 3.8
14 Bolts Front & Rear
Radflo Coilovers & Air Bumps
43" Stickys
H1 Wheels

Re: EB Customs "Lucky Seven"

Looks excellent.

I like the packaging of sitting up a bit higher to keep everything narrow and still have room in the belly.

Full exhaust I'm assuming?

I also like that you don't use B pillar hoops.

hitit
Beerj said:
flashemifyougotem as usual. Great idea with the fuel cell too. :dblthumb:

Same here good idea on the fuel cell, love your builds, nice work.

Looking good. Maybe i can get the chance to come see this one in person.

Just curious. What are the dimensions on your shop? I'm planning on building one this summer and not sure what size I want. I want to have plenty of room to work and still have room to stash the rzr and lawn mower?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the compliments guys!

TBItoy said:
Full exhaust I'm assuming?

Yes, it will have exhaust. No open headers.

Beerj said:
Great idea with the fuel cell too.

nhl_bullitt said:
That fuel cell is nifty.

Im84 said:
good idea on the fuel cell

Thanks! Fuel cell was a redesign after the fact to use an Aeromotive pump along with holding enough fuel for a day as well as space for the cooler.

CHEVEEP_POS said:
Just curious. What are the dimensions on your shop? I'm planning on building one this summer and not sure what size I want. I want to have plenty of room to work and still have room to stash the rzr and lawn mower?

It's only 24'x30'. Not enough room to store a Rzr and mower and still have room to work on anything. My next one will be twice as big.

1TONTJ said:
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Yes, it will have exhaust. No open headers.

Thanks! Fuel cell was a redesign after the fact to use an Aeromotive pump along with holding enough fuel for a day as well as space for the cooler.

It's only 24'x30'. Not enough room to store a Rzr and mower and still have room to work on anything. My next one will be twice as big.
. Room enough for two builds at the same time