• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EB Customs "Number Six"

1TONTJ

Amateur Hardcore
Started this build a few months ago and now that its almost a complete roller, I thought I'd post some pics.

The owner had an ole Jeep CJ that had been cut up and hacked on one too many times. He wanted to start over with a fresh chassis, using a lot of the original drivetrain, but freshening up most of it. He wanted more of a bouncer look with minimum sheet metal.

The holidays have me behind schedule a little but we should finishing up sometime after the first of the year.

Specs:

383 SBC
TH350
Atlas 3.8
Dana 60
14 Bolt
Fox Coilovers & Air Bumps
Hummer Wheels
44" TSL's

Man there are not many of these that blow my skirt up mainly because they are starting to look the same but I like this rig a lot. More so the curves without breakage and where there is a break you have doubled up the tubing.

Wait is this rig in West Monroe? I will be there next weekend, I would love to stop by and see it if so.

Damn...it amazes me some peoples talent. Thats stuff to be proud of man! You should not paint it and just get it clear powder coated to show it all off!

Speaking of clear coat, do you buff and grind your tubing that clean or do you but it like that? I can see your rear end housing tubes have been ground but all the tubing? Damn it's clean!!

Thanks for all the comments guys, I appreciate it!

wgamble said:
Wait is this rig in West Monroe? I will be there next weekend, I would love to stop by and see it if so.

PM sent.

halcat said:
Speaking of clear coat, do you buff and grind your tubing that clean or do you but it like that? I can see your rear end housing tubes have been ground but all the tubing? Damn it's clean!!

Haha! No, I dont do anything really special to it. After I cut each piece I wipe it down with WD40 to clean the gunk off before I put it through the bender.