• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe the 26th or 27th

chance

A little short notice but next weekend I will be showing a buddy from out of town some of Elbe. It will be my Runner with a new JK, he does not want to do the busy but I would like to tag along with a group that is if possible.

On a side note maybe one of the military jeeper guys would like to show me around since a bunch of them think elbe is easier then Evans creek. I would also like to see them wheel everything but the busy and not use any bypass routes or winch like the are claiming. Yes I know a few of you are on this site also

OUR RIGS:
-2014 JK rubicon 4in lift on 35s
-Built first gen runner on 39.5 rockers

Elbe is super easy.

Even the bonus lines.

600_352170242.jpeg

Hey!!!! Well apparently Cherokee on 33s and Tj on 35s is able to just walk all over Elbe without any issues. The busy is just stupid because who would want to smash a rig up and the rock pile at the end is just dumb.

Really, it depends on the time of year. Those two very rigs quite possibly did "walk" everything at elbe in august..its a whole different monster when its wet though and would be fun to humble said jeepers:redneck:

Really, it depends on the time of year. Those two very rigs quite possibly did "walk" everything at elbe in august..its a whole different monster when its wet though and would be fun to humble said jeepers:redneck:

Nope this was all recently, and even in summer time some of the step are hard to get over.

Looks like we have 4 rigs going this weekend so far

I'd really like to get back out to Elbe this weekend. Not sure I want to run around with a brand new JK though. That just sounds like a long day of pulling cable to the soundtrack of a sobbing JK owner talking to his insurance company's claims department on speaker.

How well built are the rest of these rigs Chance?

I'd really like to get back out to Elbe this weekend. Not sure I want to run around with a brand new JK though. That just sounds like a long day of pulling cable to the soundtrack of a sobbing JK owner talking to his insurance company's claims department on speaker.

How well built are the rest of these rigs Chance?

Sound like the JK is not going anymore(50/50), and the military jeep guys are smaller rigs (Cherokee on 33s and Tj on 35s). I think my buddies have wheeled with us a few times, two samurai buggys and dillon might go.

I got a trailer tire so i will be in the campground sunday at 9am horus i want to see u beat that 60 u better come sunday

I will be there for this weekend, arriving Friday AM. I work Sunday nights so I generally don't wheel on Sunday.