• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Opener

That will be fine, he is lenient on most things. For the most part make sure it is under 80" in width. He is not going to do vehicle inspections or anything.

It's not like he will send us all home or anything. The message I am trying to get across is that there is going to be a FS LEO there. We are all adults an can handle ourselves accordingly.

I HATE being stuck in NJ right now. This trip sounds like it is going to be ****ing AWSOME. You guys take plenty of pics so I can see all the fun I missed out on.

If we do get a substantial amount of snow up there it might be worth our while to make a good straight pathway on the road up there to make sure the LEO has no problems getting in or out.

Has any body been to the gate here lately,just wondering how much snow is there??.See ya at Burnett.

Last edited:
Just talked to Ian. He was in Burnett heading up to Evans to check the gate key and make sure he has the right one. He said he will be there shortly before midnight.

I do not plan on camping. Maybe hang out by a fire for a while, but I plan on wheeling soon after the gate is opened.

The Burnett gas station, and Chucks Gas in Wilkeson both carry the pass.

I stopped into Chucks in Wilkeson today to top off the van and pick up a day pass, and he is OUT OF THEM, and doesnt know when he is going to get more. He said everyone stops and gets gas/food/passes in Burnett, so he's not sure if he is going to continue carrying them in the future.

went to the wire trying to get this thing going and failed. Everyone have a good time and take pics for us jealous ones:hi: