Votes: 23 29.9%
  • everyday driver

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • pizza and boobies

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • both

Votes: 22 28.6%

• Total voters
reiter on weekends and when i can afford it... and wheeling seattle by the every other day. showing the green faries on capitol hill that their vespas and scarves arent the only way to ride.

Does the "search" feature not work for the new folks on here?

maybe some of the older ones should try using it to see just how many times they have responded to threads in a Jackazz type of way, over and over.

:flipoff:

Once i get the money, just take the fender flairs off RubyDoo and trailer her to the distant places and drive her to Reiter and Walker

maybe some of the older ones should try using it to see just how many times they have responded to threads in a Jackazz type of way, over and over.

:flipoff:

You aint never been to Pirate have ya?:flipoff:

Weekend warrior rig. It sits unless I'm wheeling or feeling adventurous.

HUH....how do the rubicons fair?

I just recently bought a 2 door Rubicon Jk and i like it alot. and believe me coming from someone that has had every rig out there, some modded and some stock still... *(ok i haven't had a every 4x4 rig yet!) landcrusier / scouts) but so far... based on alot of rig experience, i love the New Rubicons. there was a toss up here and there with the Yj's then the Tj's and now the Jk's... I was always finding myself or the thought training for me focused on Samurai's / Zuk's. Our trails and most around us were perfect for a Modified samurai. and i just love them to wheel in. But after the last year of giving a Tj a try and really comparing my options and style of offroading... *(for me.)

i was sold on the jeeps, for the daily everyday aspect of it all.

sure the last Zuk, had a 2.0 vitara motor and for what it was it was it. but i needed the "RIG" for everything. Not a truck and then a trailer, and etc. for me i have found that in the New Jk Rubi's... I can tow the Atv trailer, i can haul stuff, transport 4 people, ride in comfort and even travel across country without worry. be it with a top on, towing a trailer or whatever. for me the Rubicon is "My" perfect rig for what i like to drive and do, need. I was debating alot. From a Challenger to ??? it all comes down to a daily driver for me and the jeep fits that answer to all my questions or needs.

I will always be a Samurai lover, but they just do not do what i need or want.

I trailer mine 90% of the time so that I don't kill some passerby if my rig falls apart after flogging it all day. :awesomework:

I just recently bought a 2 door Rubicon Jk and i like it alot. and believe me coming from someone that has had every rig out there, some modded and some stock still... *(ok i haven't had a every 4x4 rig yet!) landcrusier / scouts) but so far... based on alot of rig experience, i love the New Rubicons. there was a toss up here and there with the Yj's then the Tj's and now the Jk's... I was always finding myself or the thought training for me focused on Samurai's / Zuk's. Our trails and most around us were perfect for a Modified samurai. and i just love them to wheel in. But after the last year of giving a Tj a try and really comparing my options and style of offroading... *(for me.)

i was sold on the jeeps, for the daily everyday aspect of it all.

sure the last Zuk, had a 2.0 vitara motor and for what it was it was it. but i needed the "RIG" for everything. Not a truck and then a trailer, and etc. for me i have found that in the New Jk Rubi's... I can tow the Atv trailer, i can haul stuff, transport 4 people, ride in comfort and even travel across country without worry. be it with a top on, towing a trailer or whatever. for me the Rubicon is "My" perfect rig for what i like to drive and do, need. I was debating alot. From a Challenger to ??? it all comes down to a daily driver for me and the jeep fits that answer to all my questions or needs.

I will always be a Samurai lover, but they just do not do what i need or want.

Ok Happy.

my rig is a trailer queen. If I were to start all over, I'd build something that is licencsed for the street and trailer it everywhere. It'd be nice to be able to drive it on the street once in awhile should the need/desire arise.

but I like trailering it, I know if it breaks I've got a trailer to put it on. I've had several slow drives home, many cold wet ones because I broke something and couldn't do freeway speeds.

heck, im not really sure what the debate is about here, but i would have to take a trailer queen if money was no object. :beer:
talkin wheelin here right?

I guess most of it comes down to what kind of wheeling your going to be doing. If your trying to conquer the worst of the worst trailer queen would prob. be your best bet.

I used to always make fun of my buddies for trailering there rigs up to the trails but i just recently got a trailer, it sure does make it a hell of alot more convenient.

I've got a YJ on 35's which i am having a hard time debating wether i want to chop it up and tube the rear, but it is nice right now because it is completely street legal. It is nice to be able to cruise it around on those nice summer days with the top off. Now that i have a trailer i probably wont be driving it up tothe trails any more......:fawkdancesmiley:

Safer and cheaper in the long run to have a trailer queen for me anyways.

The wheeling I like to do and street driving do not mix and a bonus is when the trail rig is broken it can hide in the corner till I want to fix it.

I'm building my rig as a 'Hardcore Expedition rig'.
I.E., It can be self sufficient for a week or so, wheeling anywhere I like & semi-comfortable drive for hours or days home. Be comfortable, bathed, warm, dry & well fed the entire time. With accommodations for 2+ me & gear. :cool:
Hence why I'm not interested in 38"+ tires, though no interest in 35"-.
Must have selectable lockers, seating for three, refrigerator, cook station, storage, decent power on the highway, street legal, semi-quite, loud ass stereo, comfy heated seats, etc.
Enter my build. :flipoff:

P.S. - so says the guy without a tow rig :looser: