• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fall/Winter Wheeling "Closed"

My new rig should be done by October.

My new rig will be tube.

My new rig will be dead quiet.

My new rig will see use every weekend through the winter.

My new rig should be done by October.

My new rig will be tube.

My new rig will be dead quiet.

My new rig will see use every weekend through the winter.

You better get lots of pictures of the progress and what its going to look like.

I will continue to wheel Manashtash. It is closed for the snowmobiliers for a couple months but i can deal with that. Usually opens up about a month or so before memorial. If the cle elum ranger district enforces "seasonal closures" i will do a lot more night wheeling........

Clockum Pass is a county road and is open in the winter.

.....i will do a lot more night wheeling........

.....the beauty of being a regular and a local resident.:beer: You know the "patterns" and you know the area.

-------------

We will all have to make due with what is local to us, better understanding the local "patterns" and (silently) expanding our areas of use.

Also know the groomers in the winter time.....:D

So ya wheel a compacted smooth surface :awesomework: not to flip ya **** but " ya the man :stirpot: "

Me I always have my spots and they will be fun till all the " super duper :rb:" 4x4s come up and f#ck it all up

So ya wheel a compacted smooth surface :awesomework: not to flip ya **** but " ya the man :stirpot: "

Me I always have my spots and they will be fun till all the " super duper :rb:" 4x4s come up and f#ck it all up

For some reason this concerns me a little. Since you are heavily involved with the recreation and trail design with Reiter...I think you should describe your definition of a super duper :rb: 4x4 that will fu@k everything all up. :corn:

For some reason this concerns me a little. Since you are heavily involved with the recreation and trail design with Reiter...I think you should describe your definition of a super duper :rb: 4x4 that will fu@k everything all up. :corn:

+1
Kinda wondering about that.

The un prepared, ill equipped rigs that are way over their heads and don