• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

February Frenzy, February 6-8, 2009

Cole said:
:ban:

Fool, between the new trans for the Duramax and the buggy build I need to work a lot.

its only money son... shits made outta trees and ****.... :****:

Tan bullet may be makin a special appearance.... :popcorn:

we are comin Sat.

Cole said:
:ban:

Fool, between the new trans for the Duramax and the buggy build I need to work a lot.

damn son, how did that happen and what does a new Allison cost?

Tan bullet may be makin a special appearance.... :popcorn:
[/quote]

Damn son, you best keep yourt pants on. People might think you jumped the fence showing off your Tan Bullet. :gay: :flipoff1: molaugh

JR, why you trying to copy my Jeep's name. It's unclonable son. The Silver Bullet is the Man. :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :driving:

CheapJ7 said:
who alls goin w you???

Campin???

I would love to go and do the camping thing, just got to much going on. Having to put important things on the back burner just to go ride on Sat.

Sucks man. Well at least ur gonna get one day out of it.
Not sure if I'm campin or just crash at Ps house :flipoff:

mason. Ill bring ur shirts by this evenin.

CheapJ7 said:
Sucks man. Well at least ur gonna get one day out of it.
Not sure if I'm campin or just crash at Ps house :flipoff:

mason. Ill bring ur shirts by this evenin.

FYI , I have a guy i do business with staying with me and riding so there wont be any "crashing' at P's house.

you know normally i dont mind but just so you know I got a VIP friday night... not sure if he is staying Sat or not, depends on the :drinkers: I assume. laughing1

Its a dood I do business with through work, ya'll wouldnt know him he's not a wheeler and this will be the first time he's ever been wheeling. VP of a company I buy alot of stuff from and a hot rodder :driving: thats why were going to World Of Wheel's Friday night. :woot:

Wood's is looking for an open seat Saturday.... since he isnt going to be able to drive mine laughing1

WITC001.jpg