• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

February Frenzy, February 6-8, 2009

Im sure cousin mason will have seats in the race jeep.. and i got those short guy seats if he gets desperate...
YOu know we can accomodate... :drinkers:

CheapJ7 said:
Im sure cousin mason will have seats in the race jeep.. and i got those short guy seats if he gets desperate...
YOu know we can accomodate... :drinkers:

Just show up. We'll strap you in somewhere. :dblthumb:

Weather is Still looking good might need a little water late saturday on cable

;D Yeah it is. But as we all know that freaken place dries so fast when it gets some traffic. Still gonna be fuuuunn, chocking on dust or not. :spin:

J.A.B said:
Hopefully not to bad on the dust 63* and sunny on Sat

:woot: :woot: pepper.gif pepper.gif :woot: :woot:

Its gonna be a badass day fellar's !!! Im stoked as **** ! Lets beat some rigs down !!!!

All of you suck. I tried to get someone to swap out with me at work but didn't have any luck. Hell I even offered to pay them.

Cole said:
All of you suck. I tried to get someone to swap out with me at work but didn't have any luck. Hell I even offered to pay them.

Solution - Get a M-F job and stop bitching :flipoff1:

Cole said:
Then I wouldn't have 13 days off a month or make what I make now. :spin:

I already told you how you can make more money long term...... :flipoff1:

I am going to text you all day to let you know what you are missing :flipoff1:

So where are you guys parking at? What time you getting there and what day. Let me know so I can catch up with you. Got my front pull down tab welded on. All I like is getting my short ass limit straps for the center of the rear axle and my aluminum fairlead. The weather is looking great.

Friday
Sunny
Hi: 60°
Lo: 32°
Sunny

Saturday :driving: :driving: :driving: booyang booyang
Sunny
Hi: 62°
Lo: 42°
Sunny

Sunday :driving: :driving: :driving: booyang booyang
Partly Cloudy
Hi: 65°
Lo: 45°
Partly Cloudy

I have always parked close to the rodeo arena..... and planning on getting there around 8:00 as well. I might spend Friday night in Mt. Olive but for sure Sat night.

P said:
If I didn't have this guy I do business with crashing with me Id offer you up to stay at my place..

Ah man I appreciate it, my grand dad lives across from the ball park in Mt. Olive. I will set up a air mattress in his living room to crash on. He enjoys me spending the night even if it is just for a little bit. Last time he got up early he had us breakfast cooked and ready. He will be 89 in June .