• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First to the funnyrocks?

Turtle Bite

Dickwart and I made a run up to funnyrocks and moonrocks yesterday, it dumped snow the whole time. I had never been up there with that much snow before, it was kinda of fun rallying around where you usually can only just creep along. Here are the pics I got:
Funnyrocks
100_0821.jpg

Brad and Berto by the memorial plaque
100_0822.jpg

Brad driving through the drifts on the way back
100_0823.jpg

looks fun

great pic guys i was informed that the groop that i go with to nachis is waiting till june i will be in arizona on the three day week end so the move to june is going too work good for me. have fun up there.:awesomework:

Congrats to you guy's for being the first on four wheels to get to there this year.........

:awesomework: :beer:

Congrats guys......I had planned on doing it sunday as well but the rest of my group pussed out and I didn't dare go it alone. Which way did you go in?

Looked like fun...:awesomework: I'm sick of the snow though, hell tried to today while at work in Bellingham, then rain, then rainballs....:eeek: Fawk!!!

Trails are going to be a hoot memorial weekend :awesomework:

I moved my group run up to the weekend of the 21st of June due to overwhelming amounts of snow. I want to run over shoestring and I think it might be a mite bit snowy for it. I dont want to get hastled for driving a buggy by the man either. :rolleyes:

I moved my group run up to the weekend of the 21st of June due to overwhelming amounts of snow. I want to run over shoestring and I think it might be a mite bit snowy for it. I dont want to get hastled for driving a buggy by the man either. :rolleyes:

I never got hassled.

You don't have a buggy:fawkdancesmiley: :haha: :haha: ok:beer: time:awesomework:

We ran that two weeks ago, went up milk creek and came down rock creek. You should have seen our tracks! The tree traps are huge! Crash you might not want to head to the mountains until the snow melts, SX no likie the snow! lol