• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First to the funnyrocks?

We ran that two weeks ago, went up milk creek and came down rock creek. You should have seen our tracks! The tree traps are huge! Crash you might not want to head to the mountains until the snow melts, SX no likie the snow! lol

There's been multiple feet of snow in the mountains the last two weeks....Your tracks would be have been well buried on sunday.

We ran that two weeks ago, went up milk creek and came down rock creek. You should have seen our tracks! The tree traps are huge! Crash you might not want to head to the mountains until the snow melts, SX no likie the snow! lol

We came from the ellensburg side up barber springs, our tracks were just about snowed over on the way out, could see a few snowmobile tracks but thats about it. There were some good tree traps but the snow was hard and really packed except for a few short drifts, mostly just cruised.

Jus got off the phone with a buddy and he rode his 4 wheelers up yesterday and could not see our tracks! Cant wait for memorial day and watch all of the bias (except irok) tire guys get stuck! I love driving by them in the snow! I will help if needed though because thats how I roll! lol

In thorugh barber springs off the manashtash side.

We came from the ellensburg side up barber springs, our tracks were just about snowed over on the way out, could see a few snowmobile tracks but thats about it. There were some good tree traps but the snow was hard and really packed except for a few short drifts, mostly just cruised.

Was there any snow on the main road heading in...S. Fork Manastash? Any snow where you turn left (hole in the rock) & head up to Barber Springs?

What about further up the main road...you guys been up to Manastash Campground lately? I'd be interested to know how much snow is still in the campground...wondering if we will be able to drag our trailers that far in on Memorial :eeek:

Was there any snow on the main road heading in...S. Fork Manastash? Any snow where you turn left (hole in the rock) & head up to Barber Springs?

What about further up the main road...you guys been up to Manastash Campground lately? I'd be interested to know how much snow is still in the campground...wondering if we will be able to drag our trailers that far in on Memorial :eeek:

Yea, there was some snow up the main road as far as we could see... And snow on the Barber road from where it splits to go to the cabins on up... I hope and suspect that there will still be snow around Manashtash campground and Buck meadows come Mem. weekend... Its been snowin on and off and been cold, doesnt seem to be changin' anytime soon... :cheer:

Theres going to be wayyyy to much snow up there. Better camp at the bottom...:flipoff: :flipoff:

Us locals will take all the good spots.

help me

I have been going up milk creek rd and up to funny rocks for the past 15 yrs, and now i thought it was closed til the middle of june this year.

Am I wrong? Been going up on memorial day wkdn for the past 4 years, and thought I had to change our family camping trip til later in the season.

When can we head up milk ck to the rocks this season without breaking the rules?

Thanks,

Open since April 1st, so you are legal and clear to go up on memorial day weekend as far as I know.

When in doubt call the Naches Ranger district and they will gladly tell you what is open and what is not. Another rule of thumb to follow is groomed=snowmobiles only.

Damn nuts--was talking with jeaton last night on the phone--and there is snow on rock creek road off of 410 :eeek:

Good thread. I love this area, and love snow wheeling. I have never gone in on the Manastash side before. I would think it almost impossible to go from the Little Naches...?

It will probably be slusy down low but it even snowed last wednesday up Reecer Creek, Ill bet there is still plenty of snow up higher. I need to replace a front u-joint then I will be ready to roll.