• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flex!!!

crapyota

heres my flex!! lets here it

ok after reading darius's remarks in another thread :haha: ! i figured what the hell i need some brutal honesty so lets here it.
new023.jpg

new029.jpg

new031.jpg

new026.jpg

new021.jpg

couple more.
heres my only RTI shot sorry camera phone
2.jpg

reiter017.jpg

finished015.jpg

ok flame on remember there is nothing special homemade shackles/hanger,and rears up front.hy steer is on it now not in pics. and the death blocks in rear. coming soon waggys

Last edited:
Without a doubt both of you're rig's are unstoppable. Crapyota, with flex like that your rig will probably climb inverted wall's, sidehill sheer cliff's, and without a doubt probably float on water.:flipoff:

darius said:
Without a doubt both of you're rig's are unstoppable. Crapyota, with flex like that your rig will probably climb inverted wall's, sidehill sheer cliff's, and without a doubt probably float on water.:flipoff:

How about your darius......How well does that flex....... as good as only you can imagine.:D

darius said:
thats what i keep saying,but no one beleives me :booo: .
actualy all these phots are old for some reason i dont have any newer ones. i swear that bobbing the bed rather then putting the waggys on made for way more flex. i might just get rid of my rear shocks too.

oh i also swear by bald boggers!! if you air down enough you will get all the traction in the world. krawlers,and iroks :puke: !!

Brian H said:
How about your darius......How well does that flex....... as good as only you can imagine.:D

and where's your's?

For all I know you have 100 rig's.

Everybody can point and laugh about me not having a vehicle, it's only a matter of time and I will be laughing at all of the lesser vehicle's in my EBP'ness. Till then I will be the idiot without a car making fun of everybody.

some people's children :booo: :booo: :Good: rock what you got. or don't :haha: :haha: darius; i'll sell you a highly modified subaru that'll spank the hell out of what you got! :haha: :haha: :stirpot:

crash said:
I have combined the latest 2 threads...

And I think the whole "car" term is :rb:

Only because you have a truck:rb:

What's gay is when Samurai owner's call them their truck.

darius said:
Only because you have a truck:rb:

What's gay is when Samurai owner's call them their truck.

Where is my bed :corn:

Thats ok darius--I still love ya :flipoff: