• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP Hardline Ride Saturday Night Meet and Greet

How many total people are you bringing that are gonna eat?

Votes: 5 22.7%

Votes: 11 50.0%

Votes: 4 18.2%

Votes: 2 9.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
rafter b2000 said:
Me and the wife will be there.

Wait till you guys see this buggy, it's flashemifyougotem :dblthumb:flashemifyougotem :****:
I hope I can make it down just to hang out, meet some folks.
Hope to see you there rafter

Re: Re: GMP Hardline Ride Saturday Night Meet and Greet

poolman said:
Wait till you guys see this buggy, it's flashemifyougotem :dblthumb:flashemifyougotem :****:
I hope I can make it down just to hang out, meet some folks.
Hope to see you there rafter
He ain't shitting ya either. Rode with this buggy at Windrock and it's badass. Super nice owners too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hope you make it down poolman. When's your buggy gonna be ready again?
No tony, I put the stickys on for this one. My guess is that it will be greasy down there!

rafter b2000 said:
Hope you make it down poolman. When's your buggy gonna be ready again?
No tony, I put the stickys on for this one. My guess is that it will be greasy down there!

Not as fast as I wanted,, I Bend the rear axle housing had to build a new one, new motor and complete teardown after Powder coat. Hopefully be done in a week or two. Hope to see you guys this weekend!! :dblthumb:

I've really been looking forward to this but I've been fighting bronchitis and sinus issues for two weeks and haven't had time to get the Jeep ready or myself. One day I'll finally get to meet some of you mofos.

Headed up in the morning. Anybody know of anything we need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

I'm bringing 30 burgers, a couple tomatoes and head of lettuce. so that should feed a couple folks. Still need to get some buns & fixins to go on em.