• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale

I'll be attending, although it'll be my buddy Dallas that will be wheeling his rig at it. I live too close to that place, to not be there. I actually went up and wheeled on the same area recently, when the land owner threw a 4x4 playday for everyone.

E-rock said:
i am going to go and watch...

are you competing crash?

I am going to be a team with shifty again this year. Our goal---not break again this year and try to finish 1/2 the obstacles :redneck:

Plus hopefully the wife will be coming again this year--she had a blast....:;

yea ditto what Troy said. I'm too lazy to go find it.. I'm guessing it'll be another dust bowl? hmmmm. to call in sick or not.

I'm probably going. Going to crash in on Gene's camp site and get all **** faced. :redneck:

If I had a tow rig and trailer I would compette just to do it and see how I do. I know I probably wouldn't place or anything but it would be fun just to beat the **** out of it and try a new course.

Comet said:
Yeah, we need dates. I think there will be ESPN2 coverage, no?

It usually falls right around our anniversary so it's probably either 14th-16th or the weekend after, 21st-23rd (of July)

Mrs. Crash said:
It usually falls right around our anniversary so it's probably either 14th-16th or the weekend after, 21st-23rd (of July)

21st-23rd sounds right.

But we wont have Laura there yelling "hot nuts, get your hot nuts"
sad-smiley-047.gif
sad-smiley-020.gif
sad-smiley-019.gif