• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale travel plans

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
For those leaving friday here is my plans. I am planing on being out the door at 6am. I wanna try and hit Northbend around 7:30 for those who want to meet up and caravan over and instead of taking I82 over I will be taking the other highway that paralells I82 to keep off the big hills.....

KarlVP said:
:rockon:

I'll bring plenty of anitfreeze for when your tow rig *cough*beatassoldtruck*cough* overheats on the pass.

Its not the motor I am worried about (you wanna talk about a BIg radiator :D ) its the tranny :;

Leaving at about 3 pm for me. Gotta wait for all the girlfriends to get off of work. :D
Then rolling in the Nissan Altima. Tall GF is driving and paying for gas and booze, Short GF is paying for food, I've got the bill for the room:D (Think what you will, I don't mind)

Little Red Zuk said:
Leaving at about 3 pm for me. Gotta wait for all the girlfriends to get off of work. :D
Then rolling in the Nissan Altima. Tall GF is driving and paying for gas and booze, Short GF is paying for food, I've got the bill for the room:D (Think what you will, I don't mind)

2 girlfriends? one tall? :D :clappy: :redneck:

Little Red Zuk said:

We want a full trip report with pics and possibly video........Damn.

crash said:
i REALLY tried to find a rig to go in luxury---no luck :mad:
I am still looking for ya, you taking the canyon road?? I can take that to in case you have trouble, I'll find ya. :;

and you have my #, it looks like it will be late morning until I get to go.

that's why I put in my notice today, I am sick of the mismanagement, I was supposed to have the day off. :rolleyes:

ill be riding over to g'dale friday night after work, leaving out of monroe, in a silver bullet...

planning on giving the G a full workout on the long roads between here and goldendale.. and seeing how it handles on a road trip... tee hee hee....

for once I wont be chugging along up a pass at the speed of snail drool :cheer:

Hey Mike, I probably see ya in the morning in North bend. I want to get an early start also. I'll follow you over. I'm not in any hurry but would also like to beat the heat. I should have Kelly and Amanda with me. Are you still planning on stopping at the super walmart in yakima for suppiles?

shotmobile said:
Are you still planning on stopping at the super walmart in yakima for suppiles?
Yep we will be stopping. Air mattress, cooler, snacks, drinks and ICE!

I just double checked with Cottonwood, I told them the names we have under our 4 spots.
Hip or Berne, they have your names..
I have the check :redneck:
Hip already paid.

:cheer: :cheer: Whoo hooo. Last minute stuff to be done..

crash said:
i REALLY tried to find a rig to go in luxury---no luck :mad:
Ahh yes. Please note here folks he said to "go" in luxury, but did not mention what he would be returning in!:clappy: :D

Good luck with the truck and have fun Mike (and everyone).