• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale

Ty.

I watched a few video's on YouTube showing some wheelin' in Goldendale from back in Sept. 2010.

It looked like a fun rocky play area. Is this a legit area? I can post vids if needed, but was trying to keep it somewhat on the lowdown.

Its a long haul to get there thats for sure.

Not as bad for me, as for you, but yea, it is way down south... Desperate times call for desperate measures.

The wife said no way to Johnson Valley CA. -$
I think Santiam Pass has too much snow right now.
Don't really feel like Walker, or Elbe right now.

Sooo, just wondering what else is out there. Anyone know the conditions at Browns camp? Isn't that near Tillamook?

How about Idaho, anything good over there?

Last edited:
Its private property, they usually do a play day at least once a year. It usually is part of the Festival of Wheels in the fall. I have heard of other groups getting to wheel out there too. White Trash should know more, I believe he had his wedding on that property.

Its private property, they usually do a play day at least once a year. It usually is part of the Festival of Wheels in the fall. I have heard of other groups getting to wheel out there too. White Trash should know more, I believe he had his wedding on that property.

What I was afraid of... Probably an elite group of lucky individuals other than the play days.

What I was afraid of... Probably an elite group of lucky individuals other than the play days.

Rody will let anyone come and play on the rocks ya just gotta get a hold of her ahead of time and pay like $10 a head to wheel. Unless something changed you can still camp in the pasture that is connected to the play area by a trail we made years back. http://brokenboulderfarm.com/

^^Right on, that is awsome to hear. I will definately be doing this a.s.a.p. if it is still o.k. with the owners. A little cash for fun like that is alright by me..:awesomework:

you are scared to play now ty...its snowing out here..come play we are ..lots goin on today

Boise is a long ways! I think the 'Con and Fordyce are closer to W. Wa!

Edit: Well, only an hour and a half further

Last edited:
found an area when we stopped for a pee there in september. looked private, no signs, just some orange paint leading down a rocky trail.

DSCN0789.jpg

DSCN0791-1.jpg

flexed out the DD, and moved along to hood river for the night:cool:

Since I started this thread I came into a little $$$, so now I will be busy building a new garage for a while. Don't know how soon before I can travel to wheel, but by all means keep em' comin'. It is great to hear about new area's, no matter how far away they are.

Boise is 8hrs. Good luck trailering at 55mph through Cali and getting to the Rubicon in under 12.

do they enforce that in cali...on the way back from koh I was past by more leo's than I can count and maybe once I was doing 55.....north of Redding I was seen doing 65-70 a few times...

on the way down I was good mostly doing 60 mph

Looks like some really good wheelin in Nampa. 7hrs45 mins away. I will be making a trip this summer.