• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale

do they enforce that in cali...on the way back from koh I was past by more leo's than I can count and maybe once I was doing 55.....north of Redding I was seen doing 65-70 a few times...

on the way down I was good mostly doing 60 mph

They can and do. You were lucky.:awesomework: 247 and 395 they make a living on it. I-5 may be better but I can't afford to chance it.

So has anyone on this board wheeled in Idaho? I was searching around on the interweb and found some really good looking terrain. It's only a 7&1/2hr drive.

:awesomework: Thank you fellas.

AND to get back on topic. If anyone EVER wants to go to Goldendale. I'd be down to pitch in/ help organize/ and plan a trip. I've always wanted to play on the old course:beer:

:awesomework: Thank you fellas.

AND to get back on topic. If anyone EVER wants to go to Goldendale. I'd be down to pitch in/ help organize/ and plan a trip. I've always wanted to play on the old course:beer:

If I ever wheel Idaho, I think I'm gonna plan on checking out Goldendale on the way back. Its not far off 84.

do they enforce that in cali...on the way back from koh I was past by more leo's than I can count and maybe once I was doing 55.....north of Redding I was seen doing 65-70 a few times...

on the way down I was good mostly doing 60 mph

If you are acting like an asshole passing people and tailgating yes they will enforce it. Keep it around 62ish and you'll be fine in CA and OR. You were doing your highest speeds in the speed trap zone and made it out so you did fine. :D

I'm in CA every week in a big truck and I set the cruise at 62 from redding down to the bay with zero worries.