• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Goldendale

Well, after the news I found today on the event it looks like I will be there.

any rooms left??

Harvester of Sorrow said:
Farm Equipment will be there...

You better be there. Your the only person we can talk into filming our rolling pile of antique tractor parts.

TracTracTor offroad will be there, campaigning the 'Rockscout' again. Come watch us finish middle of the pack in stock mod:haha: this year we have hydr steering, new springs, traction bar, better running EFI, and the right ratio of dents to straight sheet metal.

I want to watch Robin ruin some dudes day in the drive way again:clappy: :corn: :clappy: When that dude landed on his head I about crapped myself:haha:

Ill be there as the freindly local drunkard.. or maybe recovery havent decided yet.. :redneck: either way Ill be there to show my support for all of you by heckling you at every oporotunity.. Especially J-Lo :flipoff:

WHITE TRASH said:
Ill be there as the freindly local drunkard.. or maybe recovery havent decided yet.. :redneck: either way Ill be there to show my support for all of you by heckling you at every oporotunity.. Especially J-Lo :flipoff:

Who better for moral support than Trashy??:redneck:

BTW don't even start with the JLO shat!!!

Isnt it better to get moral support from someon that has morals?? :D

Ok fine if you want to deny your roots in show buisness go ahead.. :flipoff:

You guys are sick :flipoff:

Sweet buggy pscyo....Can't wait to see it get some :clappy:

WHITE TRASH said:
Nahhh not sick yet.. Im still sober.. When I get my buzz on THEN I get sick :flipoff:

Dont' know if I want to see you period, let alone drunk, so maybe I won't go this year :flipoff: