• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GSXR-Sammi Build

Stump

Long Log Lunger
I have to run a pulley off the crank on the left side of the motor. For p/s pump. Do I need the junk inside that cover. I could make a flat cover with a hole for the crank to penetrate through, then bolt the pulley, fairly easily. I think this is the charging side, and that is all it does? I allready have to have a belt... Why not have an external alternator also?

Now, my real question is.. This magnetic drum rotor? and coiled wires only have 3 wires to the coils. Stater? Would the 3 wires be? 1power 2gnd 3activate? Do I need to wory about them, or wire a standerd alt and roll. Main question is will everything work properly with this gone.

That will be an annoying trail rig at 12K rpms laughing1

Reminds me of Russ Hogans junk running a rotary RX7 motor. God that was annoying.

I want to see this Sammi, I have heard you are Hell on Wheels and make a lot of people look really stupid in it.

Bones said:
750 CC's is all. Seems like a lotta work for what it is is all I am gonna say

still makes more power than a stock sammi motor....with all the gearing in the bike trans and the sammi trans to boot.

GStone said:
still makes more power than a stock sammi motor....with all the gearing in the bike trans and the sammi trans to boot.
Not saying it does not have power, but 12K rpm's is nutty IMO. Ask paul what he thinks of Hogan RX pile on 49's. Sounded like a 2 stroke weed wacker laughing1

What are these parts on the tire.
IMG_0204.jpg

This is the ghetto fab cover
IMG_0203.jpg

so ur ditching the stator?? how are you gonna keep a charge? gonan run a pulley to an automotive style alternator??? if so, do you think you can run that high revs without blowin the fuggn alternator up??

MUCHADO said:
so ur ditching the stator?? how are you gonna keep a charge? gonan run a pulley to an automotive style alternator??? if so, do you think you can run that high revs without blowin the fuggn alternator up??
Another good point made. Yer smart with a purdy mouth son

I'm very interested in this build as it's triggering bad thoughts for me right now :woody: :woody: :woody: :woody:

...HMMMM.....................

Just some thoughts... Why not keep the stator and see what you could do to make it charge a **** ton more.. then go to an electric hydraulic pump... just a thought...

edit: my first post i didnt really read your first post at all my bad!

rockwild said:
MORE INFO!

what's the whole drivetrain and plans??????????

GSXR motor and tranny, to sammy tranny/tcase. Toyota axles, linked, airshocks, running 36" SXs