• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Guns: What Do You Carry

Re:

bgredjeep said:
I hear ya. They are pretty serious about security at my work. The site went on lock down a few weeks back when a dog alerted on a vendor truck. Turned out the truck's route had them at a firearms plant before our site and there was gunpowder residue on some of the money they had collected. Lol.

Thats the reason i dont carry much. Leave a round in your car and dogs hit on it. Might not lose your job but there will be lots of questions.

Think im leaning towards me he 43. Also looked at the body guard, it would be a great pocket gun but not sure i want a pocket gun. Just want something small.

Re: Re: Guns: What Do You Carry

bgredjeep said:
You don't work at a nuclear site I presume.

Which do you work at? I am at Nuclear Fuel Services in Erwin TN.... Category 1 facility. but I work armed security so I have a lot better pellet shooters at work that I carry all night than what I have at home to carry :dblthumb:

Re: Re: Guns: What Do You Carry

highrolrcustoms said:
Which do you work at? I am at Nuclear Fuel Services in Erwin TN.... Category 1 facility. but I work armed security so I have a lot better pellet shooters at work that I carry all night than what I have at home to carry :dblthumb:
SRS near Aiken SC