• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Guns: What Do You Carry

Re: Re: Re: Guns: What Do You Carry

Brock said:
pretty sure its already been leaked that its coming.

Since they are out anybody bought the 43? Getting tired of carrying the full size 1911 and looking for something more compact. Whats better or worse about the 43 over the 42?

Toddy said:
Since they are out anybody bought the 43? Getting tired of carrying the full size 1911 and looking for something more compact. Whats better or worse about the 43 over the 42?

If you are into the size of a 43 but prefer a 1911 look at a sig p938... You will love it :****:

muddinmetal said:
If you are into the size of a 43 but prefer a 1911 look at a sig p938... You will love it :****:

friend of mine's wife has one and it's actually not terrible to shoot. plus it is perfect fit for her hands.

Kimber eclipse ultra 2. .45. With kimber laser grips is a great sub compact pistol IMO for carrying all the time. But it's also a lot more expensive

I carried a glock for years with work and when I switched jobs about 6 years ago I felt I needed something lighter and deffentaly single stacked. I had grown to love how the glock operated and how the trigger pull was but glock didn't make a "compact" single stacked pistol. I looked for a while and found Kahr's. The closest thing to a glock that was conciliable. I love it and will never carry anything else. Best thing it you can pick up a cw9 for less than 400 bucks. Shoot it and a 43 back to back and tell me which one you like better.....

Well, if you live in Minnesota.......you can add your Red Rider BB gun to your list of "firearms". That douchebag, cocksucking, liberal yankee state just ruled that BB guns are dangerous firearms.........****ing pathetic.

Re:

Minnesota? Wtf. I thought Minnesota was a stronghold of outdoorsmen... Apparently my preconceived notions about certain states are wrong

CarolinaCrawler1 said:
I carried a glock for years with work and when I switched jobs about 6 years ago I felt I needed something lighter and deffentaly single stacked. I had grown to love how the glock operated and how the trigger pull was but glock didn't make a "compact" single stacked pistol. I looked for a while and found Kahr's. The closest thing to a glock that was conciliable. I love it and will never carry anything else. Best thing it you can pick up a cw9 for less than 400 bucks. Shoot it and a 43 back to back and tell me which one you like better.....

Kahr makes an amazing handgun :****:

1TONZR2 said:
I have carrying a S&W bodyguard .380 lately, very easy to carry in my pocket and dont have to worry much about it. The other one I carry is a S&W .40, it shoots well and carries pretty good especially for its size. I use a White Hat Holster IWB....I can carry all day with it without much issue, unless my shirt is a little small.

Brian

I have that exact same setup except XDS 45. I find the holster to be sometimes a little noisy thinking it's the kydex portion. Ordered up a Savoy holster to see if it's any better.

I hardly carry any more since 5 days a week I'm at a location where I can't have it, but I sold my glock 26 and picked up a glock 43. It is great for conceal carry. I bought another kydex IWB holster from Multi-holster for the 43 like I used for my 19 and 26.

Re: Re: Guns: What Do You Carry

bgredjeep said:
I hardly carry any more since 5 days a week I'm at a location where I can't have it, but I sold my glock 26 and picked up a glock 43. It is great for conceal carry. I bought another kydex IWB holster from Multi-holster for the 43 like I used for my 19 and 26.
I'm not supposed to carry at work but I carry a 42 and it's easy enough to keep hidden that what they don't know won't hurt them. If I have to pull it the last thing I'm worried about is my job.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Guns: What Do You Carry

onepieceatatime said:
I'm not supposed to carry at work but I carry a 42 and it's easy enough to keep hidden that what they don't know won't hurt them. If I have to pull it the last thing I'm worried about is my job.

You don't work at a nuclear site I presume.

Re:

Nope. I drive a tanker and haul fuel though and the terminals are pretty against carrying.
It's amazing how unsecure this country's fuel supply is. It's actually scary.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Nope. I drive a tanker and haul fuel though and the terminals are pretty against carrying.
It's amazing how unsecure this country's fuel supply is. It's actually scary.

I hear ya. They are pretty serious about security at my work. The site went on lock down a few weeks back when a dog alerted on a vendor truck. Turned out the truck's route had them at a firearms plant before our site and there was gunpowder residue on some of the money they had collected. Lol.