• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

Yes it is right beside one of the camping spots in the park right above the store where you buy your pass, they had it closed down the last time I was there making changes to it and had to slow one of them down and making them longer they have a nice setup lots of people have done it :spin:

Oh yea youll be wheelin at Harlan and look up and see somebody flyin by on them zip lines :dblthumb:

And yes there are several differn't lines thru LIONS DEN some crazier than others :****:

Hayul yeah! Zip line, shitload of trails off in the mountains, errbody camping/rooming within close proximity, legal to drive rigs on the pavement....**** yea, I'm ready for this'n.

TBItoy said:
Wheel all night too.

:****:

I highly doubt I'll be able to get off work that Thurs so we'll probably leave out that Friday morning and get up there some time that afternoon. Maybe some brief late evening wheeling then come back to camp and grill out/bullshit and hit the sack? I'll have to go to bed at somewhat of a decent hour if I'm expected to be up and ready to wheel at damn 8am lol :****:

I'm gonna book a camp site tomorrow. I'm planning on being there Thursday around lunch.

I believe the ole lady and I are going to make this also. We are going to make a vacation of it I believe. Goto Ashville or Gatlinburg first part of the week and get to Harlan on Thursday. Hope to finally get sone nice trail riding in.

civicmindedex79 said:
I believe the ole lady and I are going to make this also. We are going to make a vacation of it I believe. Goto Ashville or Gatlinburg first part of the week and get to Harlan on Thursday. Hope to finally get sone nice trail riding in.

I live an hour from Ashville and an hour or so from Pigeon Forge if you need a place to drop your trailer so you arent lugging it around during your vacation.

easleycrawler said:
Should be a hell of a weekend. Wheel all day, sit by the fire, drink beer and bullshit and night. Doesn't get any better than that. :****:

Thats how our group does Harlan :dblthumb:

Lots of folks do wheel around the clock there as well tho ;D

Re: Re: HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

We usually come back to camp right at dark and cook/eat. Take a nap or just lay around and bs for a few hours, then go ride out to the Hawkeye overlook and back on easy trails.

Anyone have a good number for the black mountain cabins on the Evarts side? Talked with 2 different ladies and the last number I was given to call is disconnected.

Latest posts