• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

sledneck said:
Anyone have a good number for the black mountain cabins on the Evarts side? Talked with 2 different ladies and the last number I was given to call is disconnected.
1(606)837-3205 is the trailhead on Evarts side try them they should have the # your looking for

sledneck said:
Anyone have a good number for the black mountain cabins on the Evarts side? Talked with 2 different ladies and the last number I was given to call is disconnected.

Email Mike King at [email protected]

He explained they had been having trouble with the phones up there or something and replied swiftly to me, after I emailed him inquiring about a cabin.

cushmaneaglerider said:
Got me a house rented today to stay in, about a mile from the dairy hut. I'm looking forward to this ride :****:

Me and Chad are bunking with this guy ^^
Party's on!

highrolrcustoms said:
I live an hour from Ashville and an hour or so from Pigeon Forge if you need a place to drop your trailer so you arent lugging it around during your vacation.

Thats what I am talking about. I will defiantly keep that in mind. I was planning to rent a cabin and just chain it up to hope for the best. LOL

civicmindedex79 said:
Thats what I am talking about. I will defiantly keep that in mind. I was planning to rent a cabin and just chain it up to hope for the best. LOL

Ill even put my junk outside and let you store yours in my garage! :****:

sastoy said:
Looks like we're in. How much pavement is there from the dairy hut to the trailhead?

Never drove a rig with a speedometer to know exactly but only bout a mile,,,not far at all,,,hell the whole town of Evarts aint that big,Its basically the Dairy Hut,,,a few gas stations,,Dollar General etc. and a COOL little old downtown section and the Trail Head and thats it.

I am in. Doctor said we can schedule my sons next surgery around the trip and he was serious. He said mom and dad should limit stress before surgery and had actually heard of Harlan.

I'll get a campsite reserved tomorrow...or whenever the check makes it up there

zukiscott said:
Never drove a rig with a speedometer to know exactly but only bout a mile,,,not far at all,,,hell the whole town of Evarts aint that big,Its basically the Dairy Hut,,,a few gas stations,,Dollar General etc. and a COOL little old downtown section and the Trail Head and thats it.

Cool. Just wondering, stickys ain't cheap :****: So it looks like Bailey Creek rd turns into the trails, That sound right? And I ASSume there's somewhere for propane refills ?

civicmindedex79 said:
What an offer brother but that wont be necessary. Thanks alot I will be getting in touch with you when it gets closer.

I bet you wouldn't get a offer like this from that pi rat forum. This is why this forum and group of people will be awesome to wheel and hang out with. :****:

sastoy said:
Cool. Just wondering, stickys ain't cheap :****: So it looks like Bailey Creek rd turns into the trails, That sound right? And I ASSume there's somewhere for propane refills ?

I'm in,,, I'll be staying on the Putney side but I can get there in 20 minutes or so. I know they refill propane on the Putney side, there could be on the evarts side not sure. Looking forward to wheeling with you guys!!!! :****:

highrolrcustoms said:
I live an hour from Ashville and an hour or so from Pigeon Forge if you need a place to drop your trailer so you arent lugging it around during your vacation.
Same here Brent I'm about 30 mins from pigeon forge if you wanna leave your stuff at my shop..