• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

Be in the park camping around zip line some where glad there has been so much hype about the park I hope everyone has a great time and will make this a regular ride can't wait to meet you guys and ride

jp fan said:
Be in the park camping around zip line some where glad there has been so much hype about the park I hope everyone has a great time and will make this a regular ride can't wait to meet you guys and ride

X2 I think it would be awesome to make this a annual ride.

I'm in!!! :dblthumb: Gonna call Monday and try to get a spot with rest of y'all behind the Dairy Hut, if not I'll stay at the North Evarts Campground (up by the tracks),all I need is an outlet for an extension cord and I'm good. Sleepin' in the old Suburban. ;D
Also the Sycamore campground is good for anyone wanting to primitive camp inside the park. Easy to get into and just inside the park after the store/check-in and still close to town. :driving: :woot: Can't wait!! Gonna be a good time fo' sho!!!!

Thinking bout trying to make it. Does anyone know if they still have campsites behind the hut in evarts