• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Bouncers?

I like to crawl but I didn't buy a 1 ton rig with a nasty little ferd motor for no reason, sometimes you just gotta enjoy the woopoo and be one with the skinny pedal....... then you break a locker and ****. But "the cove" in tracy city is some of my favorite kind of wheeling. You can wheel all day there and have a blast without waiting around watching

Re: Re: Re: Hardline Bouncers?

TN-CTD said:
I like to crawl but I didn't buy a 1 ton rig with a nasty little ferd motor for no reason, sometimes you just gotta enjoy the woopoo and be one with the skinny pedal....... then you break a locker and ****. But "the cove" in tracy city is some of my favorite kind of wheeling. You can wheel all day there and have a blast without waiting around watching

I've been invited to go on a ride up there with the damn locals, but wasn't able to make it. Maybe one day. Perfect wheeling weather is just around the corner and long as my junk stays together.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hardline Bouncers?

TacomaJD said:
I've been invited to go on a ride up there with the damn locals, but wasn't able to make it. Maybe one day. Perfect wheeling weather is just around the corner and long as my junk stays together.
Just ask, someone will take you and guide you around

I'm closing in on finishing my buggy build I call a trouncer. I like to trail ride with a little RB mixed in. I usually try an obstacle first time easy, if that don't work, then finesse steps in. I have built in a small area in the back for a small cooler and a couple ammo boxes for crap.

I beat mine and trail ride all the time.drive to hell and back to hang with you southern folk and have a damn good time, spending all my money every week...thanks for letting me bounce in the south and ride in the north.

HARLAN IS A GREAT PLACE TO RIDE A LITTLE OF EVERTHING AND RUSH IS A GREAT PLACE TO RIDE AND IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER THEY ARE CUTTING NEW TRAILS OVER 7000 ACRES

Couldn't have said it better myself Erin! Good times in the south but also some
Good wheelin up here, usually get a crowd up here cuz bouncers are few and
Far between and people love em!

Big doggs at the Cove In Gore Va has some great riding, I guide a group for most events there and always have a good time.