• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Custom "Sassy Chassis" P's buggy

Mo progress... I need my final Turd payment to get here so I can pick up the last few odds and ends to make this thing run and drive

Im going to run a small "euro" style scoop on the pass side of the hood kinda like the older 300Z's had, the filter is up a lil high... I think it will give it a cool look as well on the hood, plus its on passenger side and I wont have to look over it much laughing
feb5hoodscoop.jpg

feb5enginepackage1.jpg

I just took this cause it looked silly.... put the air's back on the rear last night after I put in a cross bar from mount to mount.
feb5assup.jpg

feb5front2.jpg

Looks good on the front end. thumb.gif
Can't tell from the pics, but how did you end up mounting the rad?

wontwork said:
Looks good on the front end. thumb.gif
Can't tell from the pics, but how did you end up mounting the rad?

I havent captured the top yet, but the "removable" tube in front of the rad is what Im going to use. The lower mounts are pictured further up... rad slides over them.

you can't hide money. i'll trade you a 24 pack of keystone for the pump :flipper:

tonka toy said:
you can't hide money. i'll trade you a 24 pack of keystone for the pump :flipper:

Says the guy with a SC LT1 buggy that just got Solid knuckles laughing

One pay check at a time man, one paycheck at a time....

( I cant wait to be done buyin **** for this thing, its killin me ) :-X

Damn dude I am impressed, I know how much it pains you to spend cash! :flipoff1: Nice bling! Are those long joints?

BamaTJ said:
Damn dude I am impressed, I know how much it pains you to spend cash! :flipoff1: Nice bling! Are those long joints?

Thanks, I am the cheap ass of parts I admit it... Im tryin very hard not to be, I want this thing as reliable and tough as I can absolutely afford it to be. ( OK more than I can/should afford it to be.... ) laughing Ive been eatin alot of Ramen and spending only on buggy. Hell I dont even recall the last beer purchase made outside of the club meeting. :eek: ( Jrich,wontwork, and Miles have done well on that end of the sponser ship...)

Yes they are longs.

Interior.... fuggin blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Im not a sheetmetal layin kinda person, dont particularly enjoy it... and with the top of the tranny and Tcase somewhat pokin up the floor Im really hating me for not dropping the belly down another 2 inches. laughing

Im gonna see if I cant get most the floor in and then bring it to work and have Pat do the tunnel work... Im personally not feeling it :-X The buggy may ride a trailer this week thumb.gif

Im not a sheetmetal layin kinda person, dont particularly enjoy it... and with the top of the tranny and Tcase somewhat pokin up the floor Im really hating me for not dropping the belly down another 2 inches.

i told you

P your thinking ahead by quick maintance.You'll be surprised what you can do in 45 min brake down time.Adam bent his rear links up over his T-case in Han Mo 2 years ago(old buggy) and in less than 45 mins we cut the brackets off the trailor and was back on the next gate.Think quick repair.The only thing bad about the small battery is having to winch.The slow winch at Grayrock cost Adam alot.That battery has more than the one we are running it will do better.Try it out when you get going.Xrra had alot of winching in Mo last year.FIRE IT UP

Orbital is mounted, steering shaft is made and all that is in place. I also cut the hood to fit and started sortin out battery mount and steering resy mount points. fun fun... I still havent braced the bottom side of the hood after cutting all the support out of it so its wobbly right now laughing

feb12steeringcolumn.jpg

feb12front1.jpg

Got my long u-joints today... very sexy thumb.gif He even includes the lil grease tip required to fill the caps. My CTM's didnt come with that or cool stickers. Im stoked, I hope I dont break one like I did the CTM

( that was a D44 application I do feel CTM makes a hell uva great product. They warrantied me no questions asked as well , I chose longs on reputation and cost this go around )

InDaShop said:
Let me tell you the CTM grease is worth it. I think its called "Pure Power" tacky tacky tack ****!

You get the 300m's? From longfield?

Yes and yes... I know thats what I was thinking when I opened the box... **** I need some BA grease for these.
That yello gorrilla snot **** the CTM's use is the ****, were you gettin it ??

I got floorboards thumb.gif Mason and CheapJ7 did all the sheetmetal cutting and Im going to try to get it to work this week and get the tunnel broke for it thumb.gif

Gonna get the fuel cell in it, the steering sorted and mounted and then its plumb and wire time. Wiring is gonna be sleazy easy cause I got nothing but engine ( no lights no radio no BS ) and a fan to wire and I got the Painless plug and play harness action going on. I really need to get on the ball on the front driveline, I about wacked and welded the spare Turd rear shaft this weekend for the rear laughing1 I still probably will just to have a spare / freebie sitting around. thumb.gif