• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Southern Four Wheel Drive Membership - FREE

PM sent with the O'Reilly account number John, And my email. If you have any issues let me know. At most places call a head mention your a SFWDA member get your discount but yes about 4 or 5 places have codes. We will be sending out more information and there will be a secure place on the website to get the info. I am sorry I can't just put it out on the forum for everyone to use. There are many more things going on besides discounts this is only one benefit of your membership. Please check out the links John posted.

Got a few more in overnight. Up to 83. Also received some donations to help cover the cost. Have received $115 towards my out of pocket of $250 by 7 guys.

I really appreciate it and let's keep signing up, we are over 50% of my 150 member goal.

John, thanks for your efforts! I will paypal you a donation tonight when I get home. You will have the biggest "club" in Southern! :eek:

J.P. said:
PM sent with the O'Reilly account number John, And my email. If you have any issues let me know. At most places call a head mention your a SFWDA member get your discount but yes about 4 or 5 places have codes. We will be sending out more information and there will be a secure place on the website to get the info. I am sorry I can't just put it out on the forum for everyone to use. There are many more things going on besides discounts this is only one benefit of your membership. Please check out the links John posted.

It's great to see someone from SFWDA here and working to make the org better. I was a member for a few years through my old club and never saw anything done by SFWDA, including updating the website. I am giving it another go through Hardline. I know there was alot going on with the Tellico fiasco but I hope to see things happening throughout the Southeast.

Email and a few US doll-hairs sent yer way. There are specific instructions sent with the Paypal money….please follow them accordingly…. :flipoff1: :stir: :rolf:

TacomaJD said:
Email and a few US doll-hairs sent yer way. There are specific instructions sent with the Paypal money….please follow them accordingly…. :flipoff1: :stir: :rolf:

Might just have to return that :Joc:

Thanks.

We are up to 98. Keep sending in your info if you have not already. Thanks.

See first post for information on emailing it to me.