• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Southern Four Wheel Drive Membership - FREE

2015 Is Off To A Great Start - Membership Continues Growth

Jan 14, 2015

As we reflect on an exciting 2014, SFWDA is building on the momentum of renewed enthusiasm! We all enjoyed a very busy and productive year. Following the launch of a new Membership Management solution in addition to useful Rewards and Discounts from a variety of off road related business's available to all active members. With our new membership profile software we hope we will prove to benefit our members, and group leaders, and also improve efficiency without the association.

We have also just introduced several brand new local clubs and business's to the Association. Now that all online groups, and individual members alike are welcome to join, everyone is welcome in the SFWDA family; no matter how big or small. Each individual can make a difference.

Hardline Crawlers
Let's all welcome Hardline Crawlers into the SFWDA family. Check out their new SFWDA web presence and be sure to check out their forum. If you have no been there before, its well worth it, Tons of great knowledge, rides, and much much more going on.....

T&A Off Road of Hendersonville, NC
We are delighted to announce our newest SFWDA Business Member to join our family in 2015. Let's all give a warm welcome and show our patronage to T&A Off Road of Hendersonville, NC, a new off road retail supplier......

Jeeps and Wrenches
was our newest club member for 2014. Thanks to Kevin Woods, Troy Slaughter and Thomas Green for all the hard work and becoming part of our journey. Check out their Facebook community & Forum....

John Galbreath Jr. of Hardline Crawlers recently commented with SFWDA about the challenges of membership in modern time and how important it is still to unite. "There are a lot of active people on the forums, but really not sure how many see a value in group membership. At age 57, I grew up in an era where you had clubs. Now with social media, that playing field has changed. Fraternities and many other organizations are affected the same way. Kids today, just do not see the need to group together and socialize the way mine and my parents generation did. That is one of the main reasons I like seeing SFWDA roll toward the newer platform."

TrailFest 2015 has officially been launched and online tickets are available and discounted for a limited time in advance. This is our 11th Annual weekend event, May 1-3 at Adventure Off Road Park, near Chattanooga, TN. With admission as low a $35 per vehicle and more trail rides than you will have time for this is the year to make sure you attend.
Our event schedule will include, Excursion rides on Friday afternoon and Saturday to some beautiful scenic Local Vistas; Guided Trail Rides and open trails inside the park system; a fun and challenging competitive Obstacle Course; a Ladies Only Ride, Kids Activities, a Hot Dinner, and huge Raffle are all included along with camping inside the park.
The proceeds from this event fund our SFWDA grant program and support the continuing fight to protect land access and support conservation of your local off road trails. For more info check us out online at www.sfwda.org/trailfest2015 to register

Copyright © 2015 Southern Four Wheel Drive Association, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Southern Four Wheel Drive Association
775 N Union Grove Rd
Friendsville, TN 37737

JohnG said:

Hardline Crawlers
Let's all welcome Hardline Crawlers into the SFWDA family. Check out their new SFWDA web presence and be sure to check out their forum. If you have no been there before, its well worth it, Tons of great knowledge, rides, and much much more going on.....

...side bewbz, nekkid fat girls, Josh's drank thread, people trying to act NOT racist after the big John G. hand slap... molaugh molaugh molaugh

If you submitted you info to John before Thursday Jan 15, and weren't already an SFWDA member, you should have received an email from '[email protected]' in the last few minutes with instructions on how to activate your account. (a few of the folks on his list are already SFWDA members by way of attending Dixie Run last fall or being Premium Members so you wont get another activation email. But Ive associated you each with Hardline in our system)

If you did NOT receive this email, please email me at [email protected] (best there, not by PM here) and I'll get you squared away.

This will be necessary to register for our Trailfest and DixieRun events.

Trailfest Registration is up on the website right now and is discounted for early registration now at http://www.sfwda.org/trailfest2015/

Also, please check out our website, www.sfwda.org. Its been fully redesigned in the last year.

Big thanks to John G. for joing Hardline Crawlers as an SFWDA organization, and to all of you for your support!

Thanks again and please let us know if you need anything,
Lucas Weidner
SFWDA Membership Co-Director
[email protected]

Thanks, I have got a few IO got to get on the list and get sent in. I will handle it Monday. Any others want to join, go ahead and send me your information.