• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Southern Four Wheel Drive Membership - FREE

Thanks Hardline for the contributions to offset this expence. It was not expected. Hardline has completely covered the membership of $250. I have received $255.

So STOP sending contributions.

STOP. But, keep sending in your information for free Southern Four Wheel Drive membership.

Wow. That's pretty cool ! Just More proof that u have the best site on the web sir!! :****:
And I apologize I have not signed up I don't/didn't understand what it's for, or that it would help you out at all or I'll definitely would have already .. Will shortly.. Just not clear on what it is.. Just thought it was pretty cool that people didn't have to but did reimburse Ya!! And you made five bucks! Hahaha

kushKrawlin said:
Wow. That's pretty cool ! Just More proof that u have the best site on the web sir!! :****:
And I apologize I have not signed up I don't/didn't understand what it's for, or that it would help you out at all or I'll definitely would have already .. Will shortly.. Just not clear on what it is.. Just thought it was pretty cool that people didn't have to but did reimburse Ya!! And you made five bucks! Hahaha

It sounds kinda like the NRA is for gun owners. Like this association fights for rights to offroad and things like that. Just a good association to be affiliated with and show support for if you are an offroader. Someone correct me if I am wrong, that's just what I gathered. I'd never heard of em until this thread got started.

Re:

I am still going to send money.....put it towards next years membership or buy yourself a latte.

Kel Lawrence

Back to top for the weekenders, we have a total of 104.

Here is the breakdown, is your state loosing?????

Alabama - 31
Tennessee - 21
Georgia - 17
Kentucky - 10
Florida - 9
North Carolina - 6
South Carolina - 5
Indiana - 2
Mississippi - 2
Texas - 1

Come on guys, this is our collaborated off road voice for the South.

JohnG said:
Back to top for the weekenders, we have a total of 104.

Here is the breakdown, is your state loosing?????

Alabama - 31
Tennessee - 21
Georgia - 17
Kentucky - 10
Florida - 9
North Carolina - 6
South Carolina - 5
Indiana - 2
Mississippi - 2
Texas - 1

Come on guys, this is our collaborated off road voice for the South.

oh hell no.. let's get IL on the board flashemifyougotem

email sent and let me know if I can send a donation somewhere. I didn't see your paypal info

Got them all listed in the Excel document. Georgia guys must have gotten together, had about 5 in a row from Georgia. Or maybe they just don't like getting beat by Bama "Roll Tide".

Keep sending them, it's free. Thanks to members of this forum paying your membership.