• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HB is official ! NBL 227 and a 5th place trophy !!

P

If its free, its P
Man what a great time we had today, she did a great job considering it was only the second time she ever has ridden on a BMX track and the first time she ever lined up on the "gate"

:afro:

Getting ready for her first race...
HBongate.jpg

Taking a breather after 2nd race...
HBfirstheat.jpg

Happy lil 5th place trophy girl !! thumb.gif

5thplace.jpg

wontwork said:
That is awsome. thumb.gif

Was she the only girl?

Unfortunately she was the only girl there in her age group so she had to race 4 boys... She did an awesome job though , I couldnt be more proud and I got an absolute kick outta watching her race :afro:

There were several girl racers, One of which ate it pretty hard, but she has won a 1st place in state before and has raced for 4 years. She was pretty fast, this other lil girl ( another on a wal mart bike too... ) was smokin fast and got 1st in her age group of rookies.

It was real fun !! there was a good showing of 8 "dads" racing the class I woulda been in if I woulda been able to race, some of them looked really fast too, I wanna race them bad now !!!

I got the vids of all 4 of here races.... gna try and do some editing tonight and get them posted up..

Went and rescued both my 20inchers from the chicken house storage facility last night.
gna make a 2 for 1 bmx racer so i can whip ol man p's ass in the 17 and up rookie class :flipgotcha:

give HB a big CONGRATS hug and kiss from her Aunt, Gamma and Grandpa Mike.

Can you please send us those pics of her...Mom wants to print them out here and get them framed.

Love ya!

Sis said:
give HB a big CONGRATS hug and kiss from her Aunt, Gamma and Grandpa Mike.

Can you please send us those pics of her...Mom wants to print them out here and get them framed.

Love ya!

All you have to do is right click them and save them to your puter.... I took them with my work phone so what you see is what I got laughing1

Cool deal man, proud poppa. So how did you fare? Are you still waiting for the photo finish? That is a great time, I only live a few miles from the park, so let me know when your going again and I'll bring Chas. thumb.gif

I wasnt able to run, Im in next time. There were 8 "Dads" in the class I would have had to run and for some ol farts they were getting it !

I really liked the races, we had a blast man ! Ill be watching the board so we make the next one. HB entered for the annual thing so unless its just a one time waste of money she is in. She had alot of fun, she's not aggresive enough to be competitive I dont think, have to see if she races some girls I guess. thumb.gif

CheapJ7 said:
I got the vids of all 4 of here races.... gna try and do some editing tonight and get them posted up..

Still waiting to see them ???

P.s. Thanks a million for getting them on vid for us ;)

P said:
HB entered for the annual thing so unless its just a one time waste of money she is in. She had alot of fun, she's not aggresive enough to be competitive I dont think, have to see if she races some girls I guess.

Whatever! She said this morning "next" trophy will be BIGGER!

Now that's my girl!

Bout to leave work and head to the BMX track with Chris and Riley for some riding tonight !! loller.gif

I gots to get in shape with some cardio and some legs strength for the ol man sag nutz class laughing1