• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Headin over to the Wetside on sat.

white-rhyno

I was hoping to tag along with somebody on Saturday at reiter. I know Robin is doing his "Test Run" but I kinda wanted to hit OM. Anybody willing to let the NEW GUY follow???:D

If everything is functioning correctly on my rig, I'll go hit the Outlet mall. I walked it and it looks fun.

I do plan to acually wheel it. I will progessively drive harder trails.

I only plan to play with the rear steer in the parking lot for 3 hours:awesomework:

Following you through trails and watching how you use your rear steer will be helpful for me.

Last edited:
If everything is functioning correctly on my rig, I'll go hit the Outlet mall. I walked it and it looks fun.

I only plan to play with the rear steer in the parking lot for 3 hours:awesomework:

Following you through trails and watching how you use your rear steer will be helpful for me.

Oh hell no...........:redneck:

Oh hell no...........:redneck:

Cool, where do i meet you sat??:cool:

Latest posts