• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hey Muchado

Rob didnt film it. It was a combo of a bunch of our vid's. Mine, Kelly, etc...

God damn good times. Thing is there is hours and hours of that same ****.

Paolav3.jpg

That was Kelly's work... I think.

J RIch was talking about finding a ripper or two for New Years.... That would be some good times. Its fun tearing up **** !

Yep Kelly, Wyatt and the P town dudes shot that along with a buncha other stuff.. A couple years ago kelly and I ran through a stack of his tapes and put this together for the folks at country fried home videos... The clip they ended up using was the forklift vs. suburban.

We shot Kelly killing a ripper and then whippin' it around like a tube behind a kelly's white dually in a field and over terraces.. Unfortunatly the tape has glitches in it due to a camera failure. I will run thru it and see if anything is salvageable. That was hillarious---he had to keep pulling over and asking my brother to blow into his breathalizer to keep the truck running.

If anyone has a paola 3.0 copy and wants me to convert format to youtube I'd be more than happy to do it with Kelly's permission... Might have to edit out Paul's penis with a black bar haha...

P, I'm down for some ripper action new years. **** I even got my 4Runner on some rubber band tires I dont mind ****in up! Maybe we can get video and NOT sit on it for 3 years before putting it on YouTube ha ha...

alanevans10 said:
I could watch this stuff all day! :****:
whats bad is there is so much of it. Literally standard fare around Paola for years, and we always had video camaras we hauled around. And even then still missed some of the best stuff.

I lived in KCCMO from 94-98 man I whish I knew you guys back then. All I did was hang out at the Red Ballon drink 32's and drive drunk in corn fields up in Smithville. I got in more trouble from bordomed up there, with the police, than I have my whole life here in GA.

kid rok said:
I lived in KCCMO from 94-98 man I whish I knew you guys back then. All I did was hang out at the Red Ballon drink 32's and drive drunk in corn fields up in Smithville. I got in more trouble from bordomed up there, with the police, than I have my whole life here in GA.
I moved to KC in 96 IIRC and lived off Parvin/Antioch and also up off 152 and N Oak until 06ish. Ex GF and I went to Red Balloon a lot, but that was after your stint there. I am briefly on the 3.0 DVD, but have seen a lot happen without a camera present....I wish I remembered it all

Bones said:
They used to be awesome, now they are all old men :flipoff1:

truth

We were making "Jackass" way before those guys and we were way better at it.

So many good vids that got missed.
Heath trying to spear a car with the forklift forks on a big ass rubbertire loader. He punted that car 25+ feet and got zero penatration.
Jeremy chasing me, I'm on his quad, he's in my CJ7 He cranks it quick right and with no seatbelt and no doors on he gets ejected. He hits the ground running and catches the jeep and hops back in.
Luke pulling a wheelie on Osage just to go to set the front down and the frame breaks in half and he skids to a stop on his teeth.
Kelly running from the cops on a quad in Pleasenton.
Miles, playing Tug-O-War with the Red Rocket (I think there may be vid of this one)
Pimp cutting ice donuts in the highschool parking lot and wrapping his car around one of the lightpoles.

The one I wish I had the most was a freak mid-summer downpour in Manhattan thqt flooded the streets, and I yanked a jetski off the trailer and drug it into the street and put on a riding show in the middle of College Heights Blvd until the cops showed up and told me to park it. I beached in the front lawn of our house up there. I do have pics of that so.....

And those are just off the top of my head.

Kelly, isnt there vid of Boo and Stevie yard farming and clipping that mailbox in one of the Paola dvd's?

After watching that, I am suprised I have had the chance to meet all of you guys. :flipoff1:
Kelly, when you ate **** off the suburban onto the forklift, I could have sworn your face hit. I thought for sure we were going to get a big toothless smile when you got off the ground. :****:

That makes me want to dig up all of the shenanigans off of Our first DVD and post it on Youtube.

1) We put a 10hp motor on the 4.5hp Indian Mini bike. Kyle gives it to much throttle, pops a wheelie and ends up dragging behind it on his stomach with no shirt on..... molaugh

2) Mini bike burnout.

3) 400ex burnout

4) Mini Cannon plus honda civic...

5) Dirt Jumping the Honda

6) test driving the bomber car with no roof!

7) Wakeboarding behind a bronco through the flooded trailer park streets.

8) Barbie Jeep Racing.....Someone said that P was a pretty good barbie jeep racer. Well I was the champ this year at RBD and am accepting all challengers. :dblthumb:

GOOD TIMES.

That **** is awesome. Makes me want to dig up the old DVD's of what we filmed back in the day. A lot along the lines of what yall have here. booyang

I'm glad we didnt get vids of the invincible days at Tech. No chance of a political career with hard evidence.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
8) Barbie Jeep Racing.....Someone said that P was a pretty good barbie jeep racer. Well I was the champ this year at RBD and am accepting all challengers. :dblthumb:

GOOD TIMES.

Lay challenged you after you won and you politely declined :fish: