• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hey Muchado

I'm afraid i would post the vids on the web and then 7-8 years later i am grounding one of my kids for something stupid and then their like remember that video on youtube with you and the beer and the girls and the car hoods and the water tower and the Police. :eek:

austin_billygoat said:
I'm afraid i would post the vids on the web and then 7-8 years later i am grounding one of my kids for something stupid and then their like remember that video on youtube with you and the beer and the girls and the car hoods and the water tower and the Police. :eek:

What? Video camara's didnt make it to Oklahoma until 2005! Not sure what you guys would be video taping anyway....who can erect a teepee the fastest. Quickest to wrap a wigwam? Or of which girl in the tribe smokes the meanest "PEACE" pipe? :dunno:

:flipoff1:

I think kelly has you beat on the Barbie Jeeps. He takes no prisners. I feel I still have the best crash. **** tossed me like a rag doll. 270#s makes it a hard hit.

Bones, I know I've asked this before, but did you ever go to that bar off Barry and I29. It was in the corner behind a little strip mall. That place hated me. I was always getting banned.

We called the Red Ballon the office. I was part of the after work crowd, rarly there on the weekends, but through the week it was daily. Played pool for dates and watched bad kareoke. They had one hot waitress Holly. I struck out with her evrytime , but eventually hit a foul ball while camping. Good times Good times.

kid rok said:
Bones, I know I've asked this before, but did you ever go to that bar off Barry and I29. It was in the corner behind a little strip mall. That place hated me. I was always getting banned.
Dirks? maybe?? There was another, but I forget the name, an old boss used to buy me drinks there so he wouldn't have to drink alone

Sounds right, I think it changed names alot. Couple of buddys lived in the apartments down the street. Great place to go and not have to drive. Up north anyways.

You guys have seen nothing, 3.0 is all the good stuff, but most of it isn't fam friendly. I just looked the other day, I have 80 hours of vids from 01 to 06, most 3 minute clips so lots of action per hour.
I still get down, just in small doses. Wife and kids put a damper on a lot of it but I'm still dumb thumb.gif
Wyatt, you have some maternity leave coming up, please please please please burn off some 3.0.
Bones I think has another copy.

Where I messed up when I made it is I was taping from the vid cam to the vcr from walmart deck. when I hit record it cut like 4 seconds off. Lots of the clips were meant to be 10 seconds, and you miss the important first half :-\
I still have all the originals, just don't have 120 hours to go throught that ****, although all of it is catalogued very very well. I can get to any of it quickly.
.....I was 22 when we bought the first camera. I wish I could remember all that happened from 18 to 22. Lots of stupid, back when I still rode and pavement ski'd weekly :woody:

I suck at the editing. each of those clips was 10 seconds longer, the delay on the deck I was taping to was longer than I thought. I was trying to make 15 second clips to keep it moving. The car before heath on the bike, that was a good jump, I just missed it. girl washing her tits at the water truck after mud wrestling, great tits, missed 90% of it, girl at padre showing tits, missed them, too slow on the record button. :-\ I needed muchado to make it....only it needed done for free laughing1 deck to deck and grainy it is!

blacksheep10 said:
I suck at the editing. each of those clips was 10 seconds longer, the delay on the deck I was taping to was longer than I thought. I was trying to make 15 second clips to keep it moving. The car before heath on the bike, that was a good jump, I just missed it. girl washing her tits at the water truck after mud wrestling, great tits, missed 90% of it, girl at padre showing tits, missed them, too slow on the record button. :-\ I needed muchado to make it....only it needed done for free laughing1 deck to deck and grainy it is!

a lot of the tits are on the 3.0, I just snipped them out for YouTube. You get a 1/2 second glimpse and know there is more on the dvd!
Padre chicks GREAT TITS!!!

blacksheep10 said:

If you got the raw tapes, bring em over........... I actually bought a "pro" level VHS deck for the soel purpose of capturing "throwback" tapes... I'm doin the stuff for fun, not to make a buck.

****, all mine are on 8mm, half analog, half digi. I'd need a way to play them as both my friggin cameras are toast. I might ask my buddy beauflex if I can borrow his old digi8 cam so you can capture. It would take a while to get through 80 hrs of tape, but I have good records and know how to cut to the good stuff quickly