• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hey O'Neal......I know a secret

Cole said:
So was it put back together or did he get it in pieces like the picture on pirate?
Steven when you get ready to sell this one, let me know. thumb.gif

So COLE, is that a shadow of Richard Nixon in your avitar picture?

wngrog said:
So COLE, is that a shadow of Richard Nixon in your avitar picture?

HAHA, thats the picture that was sent to me by the guy I bought my tires from.

damn just logged on and got caught nolen let the cat out of the bag....no probs though been trying to get w/ matt for a good while now. randy and sponsors needed a few more runs and exposure so it took way longer than i thought to get the deal done...my boys drove straight in 32 hours and 2200 miles non stop.within 5 miles of the owners house they ran into tim and all hell broke loose phone started ringing the cat was out of the bag. i hope i didn't bite off more than i can chew with this one.a few weeks ago matt sent me the pics of the rig stripped and i **** my pants it looked like hell sittin there rusting. anyway stripped all hardware stroked the 6.0 to 509 cu in. tuned and dyno'd full new trans from the real art carr himself and got w/the axle builders they were stoked to see it coming down here to see how they'll hold up to the high wheel speed and just a ton of other thrashed stuff that needed to be fixed always heard randy builds nice stuff so i went for it.... excited to get it back i know it's built for all the west coast **** so we'll see i imagine i'll have my hands full tuning the rig to our conditions.i should see it late sat or sunday i 'll post up some pics asap. nolen tks for the props randy and matt get all the credit......here she is all fuggin shitty lookin....

[attachment deleted by admin]

wngrog said:
Oohhhhhh.........nice find Rob!
Maybe I just made all of this up just to get a rise?

Oh and Travis......I agree ;)

haha damn thought I had it nailed!! oh well!

I didn't like the online pics of the xtreme engineering buggy but we were scopin it in springs at the ROC race and man it is ****in sweet.

That buggy is dead ****ing sexy. I will challenge anyone to show me a higher quality rig that WORKS. Come AWN with it Steven :eat: :eat:

[attachment deleted by admin]

What happened to building a rig Steven? That is a cool rig, but I don't like the looks of it as much as some of the TC rigs. I am sure it works, but I don't know much about it other than who built it

i am still down w/ adam no changes at all there. i can't wait to see what he's got on his mind. i guess i'll have this one until the new 1 is done.... :dunno:

Man I love that buggy. I really like the West coast style buggies and Randy builds some sick stuff. I wish he wasn't so far away. I bet that thing will do awesome here as long as the axles hold up to all that power.

I too am interested to see how the axles hold up. That would be the ultimate rig without those portals. That said, those guys that designed the axles have put a ton or R and D into them and they think they are ready for major abuse. Time will tell.

Me? I would swap that **** out for some built Spidertrax units with Mega9s and take ALL comers out there.

That buggy had the most beautiful fab work on it.......Randy is an artist.....plus he KNOWS his stuff.

Why did it get sold? Seems he dumped a metric **** ton of coin into it and had a ton of issues, then I see trailers, tow rig and buggy on the block.

I can't even go into debt that far. laughing1

The dipshit kid that had Randy build it came over to Katemcy with my Bash Buggy when the guys delivered it. He rode shotgun the entire event and then went back and asked Daddy to finance a buggy.

Said kid lives in JRs neighborhood in So Cal and had a bigger man-crush on JR and his buggy than Louis does. That said, the buggy was to have portals like JR had or die.

He sourced all the ****, Caddy motor, 20'' wheels and 39'' Iroks with the Portal Tech axles. Die to the ow gears in tha axles they chose a Manual valve body 700R4 from Art Carr in Texas.

E years later due to TONS of setbacks from Portal Tech on the new axles (mind you this was the first set), they finally got the buggy running in early 08 right befre the KOH08 run. Small test outing netted broken axles on each trip. The D44 sized axles on the outers would not hold up to the 42s and 500hp. Portal Tech came up with a cryo birfield for them that seemed to fix all of that.

The motor crapped out the night before KOH and they puled an all-nighter and got a loaner motor swapped in 2 hrs before te race. (see pic of dopey kid in latest Crawl Tonic with big hair and tuxedo) Car did great and laid down some super fast legs but PS issues killed him and they DNFed.

Tranny issues were a combo of a bad builder and IMO haveing too much HP and a manual VB 700r4. It just shifts too hard. That said, the Real Art Carr built this one, so all should be fine now.

Problem? Yeah, but they were al due to owner, nt builder supplied parts. If this bggy is right now, which I hope, then nothing will be able to touch it. Super fast, super stable and light.

The first the the Kid ever drove on rocks was the day after the KOH race and he did more damage to the car in an hour than Randy did to it during all the testing and the race LOL

Bones said:
Sounds about right, Kid with Dad's money is what I was assuming. Nice damn rig!

From what I gathered, Dad cut him off about 6 months from completion and the kid banked up some big credit card bills......

During the build the dopey kid had a trip to Europe and no job that I could see molaugh

laughing1 It must be nice to live on that planet..... you know planet "money isnt ****."

I save pennies to by a 175 dollars out the door Yukon inner and scrape by to get it in and afford a trip to Harlan Ky...

This fugger goes to Europe, ruins a rig he knows nothing about for what ??

Un -real how many money ass kids have gotten into crawling cause its cool and dont know or appreciate the bling they can waste either...