• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hey O'Neal......I know a secret

blacksheep10 said:
yeah, nolen was blatent, but it normally made me laugh unless it was a sensless and no merit insult. either way the drama is funny laughing1

There is always merit....you just might have known :pepper:

coolcruiserfj40 said:
your just jealous i can ride all of the rides at disney

main reason i sold it is because im joining the navy

it's the fair, not disney....and he goes there not to ride, but to look at the circus clowns like the guys in this pic....

poster69321927.jpg

:flipoff1:

One day I will get to ride Space Mountain! ::)

In all seriousness, if that is your plan I wish you all the best. The military was the best thing I ever did.

wngrog said:
One day I will get to ride Space Mountain! ::)

In all seriousness, if that is your plan I wish you all the best. The military was the best thing I ever did.
[/quote']
thanks
selling the buggy has me totally out of debt cash in my pocket a reliable dd and a ratrod to play with

buggy is here! man i had no idea of the quality work that randy is capable of it's insane how clean the welds and bends are.time will tell if she'll hold up.just a few minor tweaks here and there.we are gonna try to get her on the trail soon.......this weekend i hope.powder coating is a must have pretty soon.here are some pics...

[attachment deleted by admin]

rusty looks like hell.i have to build a cooler rack for sure check out the rear steer it's paddle style on the column w/ steering wheel. to much to **** to **** up for me...just a few quick pics just unloaded it and headed to drink some cold ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

under_psi said:
nice...someone explain this upper link to me...is it a 2pc? zip ties wearing on it? or what.....unless my eyes are playing tricks on me.....

index.php
zippy ties. probly the only non rusty spot on buggy. get this matt said the dry air in cali would not make the chromo rust my boys said it started rusting in between texas and mississippi it's been here 5hrs and looks like ass.welds are clean though....