• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

how many deans plugs

spidertoy

Mod dude....
do I need to get to make a running rig? I am gonna be ordering some more parts soon, and want to know how many to get so that I can finish it, and have a running rig, that I can then modify further as my heart desires

Deans Ultra plugs. Remember to grab one for your charger too, so two males and a female, or two females and a male (yes, I know how that sounds :fawkdancesmiley: )

I did an adapter for my charger, is there any gain by changing the plug on the charger it self?

I did an adapter for my charger, is there any gain by changing the plug on the charger it self?

Less resistance so you might get a little quicker charge, and you don't have to worry about the Tamiya connectors getting hot. I would only use an adapter if you need to charge stuff with Tamiya plugs still.

yep mine are all deans, although I didn't build it, it was a nice little surprise when I bought a charger and couldn't do anything cause plug f didn't match plug m...:haha:

sorry jeepless i forgot to make mention of the deans plug needed for the charger. :redface: Sounds like you got it all figured out though.

hows the crawler working for you?