• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

Re:

Park was a sloppy mess today. Depending on how much rain we get locally, look out for lots of mud.

FYI they have big pile of farwood for sale, 5$ a arm load.

I am still undecided if I will make this or not, I popped a power head on the boat this weekend and need to figure out how quick I can get that fixed before I make any other plans. I am still hoping to make it but not sure what the $$ situation will be like.

GIZMO1 said:
I am still undecided if I will make this or not, I popped a power head on the boat this weekend and need to figure out how quick I can get that fixed before I make any other plans. I am still hoping to make it but not sure what the $$ situation will be like.

All I read from this is BOAT=well you know the rest goes and you are ghey :woody: :woody: :woody: :woody:

who all is down for 15 bean soup saturday night? the reason for asking is so that I know about how many gallons to make. :eat: :eat:

GIZMO1 said:

Do we need to set you up a GoFundMe for gas money? :stir:

muddinmetal said:
We need name tags :****:

Yep, last year we all put our screen anme on them, no one would have a clue if we put our real name!!!!! I may have another pack from GR, but Money Pit, pick some up as well.

84mallcrawl said:
who all is down for 15 bean soup saturday night? the reason for asking is so that I know about how many gallons to make. :eat: :eat:

Glen I would say 5 gallons should do it. :****:

kmcminn said:
there were some last year.
Kel drew a penis on one...

This guy ^^^^^ Gonna indian leg wrestle him if he tries to get me on the Dasani diet again. Sober me might even win. Who all is coming in to ride early Friday?

I would like to be riding at 8:30am. Any takers?

lowbudgetjunk said:
This guy ^^^^^ Gonna indian leg wrestle him if he tries to get me on the Dasani diet again. Sober me might even win. Who all is coming in to ride early Friday?

I would like to be riding at 8:30am. Any takers?

Dafuq you gotta be at so early?! 8:30?! Gahdamn!

LandSpeeder said:
Dafuq you gotta be at so early?! 8:30?! Gahdamn!

If it were up to me, I'd be pulling out of the parking lot at 8am. I ride from open to close to catch up for lost time. If I were to say 9:30, it'd end up being 10, then two hours and lunch. And then the day is half gone. I like to log miles and miles if at all possible. Plus, anytime I am away from the kiddos for an extended period of time, I like to get my monies worth :driving: