• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I drove off the trail, drunk, at night.

it`s my opinion that the whore`s are part of the problem, I`ve been wheel`in there while some of the whores where there. what a mouthy,littering, bunch they where. I only meet 1 that was respectful. I remember 1 guy call`d himself king or something like that. Very foul mouth ,oh maybe because he was wheel`in totaly drunk with mike`s hard lemonade bottle`s falling out of his truck. I only meet 1 that i thought had some respect for the area

I don't know about the littering part but as far as the foul mouthed part absolutely :fawkdancesmiley: that will never change

it`s my opinion that the whore`s are part of the problem, I`ve been wheel`in there while some of the whores where there. what a mouthy,littering, bunch they where. I only meet 1 that was respectful. I remember 1 guy call`d himself king or something like that. Very foul mouth ,oh maybe because he was wheel`in totaly drunk with mike`s hard lemonade bottle`s falling out of his truck. I only meet 1 that i thought had some respect for the area
The whores are a good group of people to wheel & party with IMO:cool:

I only meet 1 that i thought had some respect for the area

No you didn't. Doesn't exist. Never happened. Cause if they did, we'd have kicked them out long ago.:redneck:

P.S. I'm a WHORE and have the :flipoff: sticker to prove it.

Since the blame game is fun here on the NWW, I encourage you to blame any person, group, club or organization.

Most times I've seen someone driving off the trail, they were_______. I've seen someone voluntarily make a bypass to_______. I've seen someone else make a new trail because they_______.

Driving off trail is ok. Making by-passes is ok. Making a new trail is ok.:stirpot: Gotcha bitch!:flipoff:

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to masturbate. I've voluntarily made a bypass to obtain anal pleasures. I've made a new trail due to explosive diarrhea.

Or.......feel free to :stirpot:; or post :kissmyass: comments and :corn:; or tell me I'm a :rb::looser:; or just :rolleyes: at the idea.

:fawkdancesmiley: I'm Money Mark. Hey everybody! Look at me.:kissmybutt:

Oh man, Money Mark you've got some issues! :hi::fawkdancesmiley:

Mine:

Most times I've seen someone driving off the trail, they were drunk. I've seen someone voluntarily make a bypass to show off their 44" boggers. I've seen someone else make a new trail because they were unsupervised at night, in the woods.

Mine:

Most times I've seen someone driving off the trail, they were drunk. I've seen someone voluntarily make a bypass to show off their 44" boggers. I've seen someone else make a new trail because they were unsupervised at night, in the woods.

Who are you!?!

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to_"Help a broken or stuck rig"_. I've voluntarily made a bypass to_"Safely get myself out of a very sticky and maybe dangerous situation"_. I've made a new "TRAILS" due to_"REITER BEING CLOSED"_.

I am sticking with this.:;

I've also seen:

Most times I've seen someone driving off the trail, they were afraid of smacking their windshield on a tree. I've seen someone voluntarily make a bypass to avoid taking out their fender on a tree. I've seen someone else make a new trail because they were unwilling to just pull cable and winch.

I've also seen:

Most times I've seen someone driving off the trail, they were afraid of smacking their windshield on a tree. I've seen someone voluntarily make a bypass to avoid taking out their fender on a tree. I've seen someone else make a new trail because they were unwilling to just pull cable and winch.

Yes X's2

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to_"Help a broken or stuck toyota"_. I've voluntarily made a bypass to_"Get around some broken pile of **** toyota that was in my way"_. I've made a new "TRAILS" due to_"REITER BEING CLOSED"_.

Heres what he ment to say.:haha:

Most times I've driven off the trail, it was to get out of the way of a group that is faster or cause we had a rig that broke and dont want to block the trail. We try to find an area close that is more open and pull off there so as to cause as little damage as we can. I've voluntarily made a bypass to get in front of the lead rig while they sit at a roll point so I could tie off to them and prevent a roll. I've made a new trail due to just flat out feeling like it. It was not in an ORV area but rather just off the road. I saw an area I wanted to play in so I made a way in. I used to do this to get to a party area cause the city would dig pits to keep us out so I would make a new way in so the rest could make it and party on. Its been years sense I have done it and dont plan to ever do it again. I was dumb and in high school when I would do that.:awesomework:

Hey thay picked up a lot more garbage than they brought in
un like a lot of people that wheeled reiter as far as bad language
who gives a **** welcome to the real world:fawkdancesmiley:
Bad Image,Bad additude,no Respect for other`s. Your correct just what I want My kid`s around,And O`h yeah represent our Sport/Hobby: :fawkdancesmiley::stirpot:

I have never been off trail.. I have too much respect for them. I will always use caution, and tread lightly, whether I am wheeling a hiking trail, elk trail, deer trail, rabbit trail, or the occasional squirrel trail.

Latest posts